jeremy sexton

whodabest6767

I've heard of a kid named Corey Brewer! Ever heard of a kid named Lebron James? Who did he have on his team in high school? The great ones make their teammates better! He ended his high school career with 3 State Championships... 3 out of 4 and the only reason it was 3 and not 4 was because they moved up a division in 2002!

There were at least 2 d-1 players on those teams and several naia players, probably more of both. The head coach also coaches at d-1 akron now. Not bad company to be in as a superstar.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of a kid named Corey Brewer! Ever heard of a kid named Lebron James? Who did he have on his team in high school? The great ones make their teammates better! He ended his high school career with 3 State Championships... 3 out of 4 and the only reason it was 3 and not 4 was because they moved up a division in 2002!

Im sorry but this comment is blasphamous.

LeBron James had 3 DI players on his team not including himself and that why they were top 10 national ranked.(and two of the players were All-MAC and good NBA prospects by their senior year)

LeBron James had 3 DI players on his team not including himself and that why they were top 10 national ranked.(and two of the players were All-MAC and good NBA prospects by their senior year)

Well let me correct my statement.

Your statment wasnt blasphamous, its just that you cant compare the people lebron had playing with him, with the people jenkins has playing with him. On top of that LeBron and his teammates had been playing with each other since the were eleven before they had even entered high school AND they had won two AAU national championships(or something like that it may have been one) together.

Someone needs to do their research before they spout off at the mouth.

Sexton after seeing him in person I wasn't impressed. I hope he is not the best in Chattanooga. He wasn't in the top 5 players who stepped onto the court tonight at Franklin High School

1. Pope from Ensworth- he is a stud

2. M. Young from Franklin- smart b-ball iq, great shooter and defender

3. T. Jefferson- high school version of chris paul

4. J. Haddix- Big man has improved and continues to get better

5. Kid from Columbia- I can't remember his name but he is going to help them go far.

Name them! I wanna know!

Also, on a side note in your post... would like to point out that Lebron was NEVER a D1 player! D1 talent, but he went straight to the pros!

Sexton after seeing him in person I wasn't impressed. I hope he is not the best in Chattanooga. He wasn't in the top 5 players who stepped onto the court tonight at Franklin High School

5. Kid from Columbia- I can't remember his name but he is going to help them go far.

I don't need research! I just asked who he had on his team? Have you heard THE HOUSEHOLD NAMES he played with? Man bunch of talent! But I do know Dru Joyce III played with Lebron and played for Akron... Also, how do you think the players became recruited by D1 schools? Something had to draw in the scouts right? UHM... I wonder what that something was? Could it have been King James? I think so!

I only saw four teams tonight, Temple, Franklin, Ensworth, and Whitehouse but I did not see anyone on the court as good as Sexton. Apparently Franklin's coach disagrees with your perspective on Sexton. He double teamed him a good part of the game. I have not seen any stats from the game but I would not be surprised to discover that Sexton was the high scorer for both teams. That double team held him to only 20+ points.

Of the players you named, are any from single a schools?

From the Chattanooga Times Free Press:

FRANKLIN 84, TENNESSEE TEMPLE 68

Temple 8 17 17 25 ??” 68

Franklin 26 12 23 23 ??” 84

Temple (68) ??” Jeremy Sexton 24, James Kemp 12, Johnson 9, Andrews 9, Peterson 6, Montgomery 4, Pendergrass 4, Armour.

Franklin (84) ??” Payton Henry 20, James Haddix 19, Michael Young 17, Starnes 8, McLemore 6, Glover 6, Little 2.

3-point goals: Temple 8 (Sexton 4, Kemp 2, Johnson, Andrews); Franklin 4 (Henry 2, Young 2). Record: Franklin 7-2; Temple 8-1.

I only saw four teams tonight, Temple, Franklin, Ensworth, and Whitehouse but I did not see anyone on the court as good as Sexton. Apparently Franklin's coach disagrees with your perspective on Sexton. He double teamed him a good part of the game. I have not seen any stats from the game but I would not be surprised to discover that Sexton was the high scorer for both teams. That double team held him to only 20+ points.

Of the players you named, are any from single a schools?

He was not double teamed, they went into a match up zone and threw different guys at Sexton. Man to man, maybe you need to watch the game a little more. Yes, he got 20 points, but he forced alot of shots and turned the ball over alot. The key to being a great player is playing through the offense. Go watch Lester Hudson of UT-Martin play, he will show you how to play through the offense while being double team, but remember Sexton was only double teamed on inbound passes

I don't need research! I just asked who he had on his team? Have you heard THE HOUSEHOLD NAMES he played with? Man bunch of talent! But I do know Dru Joyce III played with Lebron and played for Akron... Also, how do you think the players became recruited by D1 schools? Something had to draw in the scouts right? UHM... I wonder what that something was? Could it have been King James? I think so!

Your just an idiot. Coaches will find D-1 talent. How many college coaches came to scout LeBron? Probably 0. You know why, because they knew he was going straight to the NBA. So the college scouts that came to the game where going to watch those around him. Like Romeo Travis and Dru Joyce Jr, who both star at Akron now.

Yea exactly wha Gerry said.

Most college coaches barely even extended an offer to LeBron.

Then you have Romeo Travis and another guy other than dru but I forget his name.

Those 4 were garnering attention before they entered high school, so LeBron wasnt the reason they did what they did.

And you cant get top 10 national ranked from ONE guy. You dont beat Oak Hill Academy(number 1 in the nation that year) with just ONE guy. None of the other dudes were HOUSEHOLD names but not many high school teams have 4 dudes who are going to major schools(unless its like a high prestige private school).

I'm mean the fact that your trying to act as if Lebron didnt have teammates is kind of insane.