tricitiessportsfan

War in the Cougars Den  

18 members have voted

1. 1. War in the Cougars Den

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh forgot to ask has was your alls vacation? haven't heard from any of you since the sh game!! glad to see you got back o.k.lol

Quit kissin up and eat your CROW like a man. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You remind me of a Redskins fan after they beat Dallas. All of the sudden everybody was breaking their Deon Sanders jerseys out!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Too much DB in the post. Edwards has another big game. DB 65-40.

Edwards had a decent game but Adams was pretty much out of the mix. The Cougars defense down low was tremendous. 52 and 30 was very physical and 22 has the hands and reach to rebound and take it back up quickly. The outside game was pretty good also for Central. DB did not shoot the rock well at all. I have never seen 20 and 30 for DB have such bad shooting nights. It may be a different story at BVH dome, but tonight the Cougars were a better team. Rebelrebelman were you there tonight? If not you missed a thriller in the DW Dome.

Edwards had a decent game but Adams was pretty much out of the mix. The Cougars defense down low was tremendous. 52 and 30 was very physical and 22 has the hands and reach to rebound and take it back up quickly. The outside game was pretty good also for Central. DB did not shoot the rock well at all. I have never seen 20 and 30 for DB have such bad shooting nights. It may be a different story at BVH dome, but tonight the Cougars were a better team. Rebelrebelman were you there tonight? If not you missed a thriller in the DW Dome.

Yeah, I was there tonight. It was exciting, for sure. Central played 100 times better than I thought they would. Gotta give 'em credit. Glad I saw such a good game, though.

Quit kissin up and eat your CROW like a man. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You remind me of a Redskins fan after they beat Dallas. All of the sudden everybody was breaking their Deon Sanders jerseys out!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

cap1 i think if you look back i picked central 3rd and said they did have a good team. even by centrals win last night i still think they are 3rd after that it will be close, tn high went to ot last night agasit boone which has won how many games? they are several teams close in the conference this year for a change and should be several good games. maynot be the talent the big 9 has been use to over the years. jmo

So I guess it's vacation time now in the BIG city of Kingsport huh? lol

The Indians will get back on track. I also tend to forget, graduating and hanging up my cleats/shoes five years ago, how much dislike there is of Dobyns Bennett and Science Hill in this area. Not only dislike in athletics, but dislike from being from the city (Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) as opposed to the county (Sullivan, Washington, Hawkins). Last night refreshed my memory.

The Indians will get back on track. I also tend to forget, graduating and hanging up my cleats/shoes five years ago, how much dislike there is of Dobyns Bennett and Science Hill in this area. Not only dislike in athletics, but dislike from being from the city (Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) as opposed to the county (Sullivan, Washington, Hawkins). Last night refreshed my memory.

I don't think its dislike necessarily, more like jealousy. All county schools fall under a governing board that restricts them to a certain degree: "we can't do for you unless we do for your cousins too." The city schools here are "sole proprietors".They have a competitive edge in looking out only for themselves. I believe fans of the county schools recognize this and resent it. However unfair,it is what it is and you learn to make do. JMHO

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> central really played a great game last nite, devault was tuff down low and on defense. central needs to get ball inside to devault a lot sooner and let him work low or kick it back out. #32 needs to learn the meaning of he word "team", very disappointed in his lack of passing to open man. GREAT JOB CENTRAL, KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!!!!!!

I don't think its dislike necessarily, more like jealousy. All county schools fall under a governing board that restricts them to a certain degree: "we can't do for you unless we do for your cousins too." The city schools here are "sole proprietors".They have a competitive edge in looking out only for themselves. I believe fans of the county schools recognize this and resent it. However unfair,it is what it is and you learn to make do. JMHO

I resent having to pay county property taxes while living in the city and getting nothing in return.