Best Pure shooter in East Tennessee now... and of all time

basketball2223

I believe you are thinking of Nick Lollar. Lollar played at Maryville College.

Lee Humprey and Jordan Damron are former Maryville gunslingers.

Ryan Click is a Maryville player now that can shoot the lights out.

Rod Cross is another former rebel that could fill it up from anywhere! Individually, Lollar didnt have quite the success at Maryville College as he did at MHS. I expect Damron and Wes Lambert to do big things at MC. Click will get an opportunity to play at the next level, and Humphrey's success speaks for itself!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shooters u need 2 checkout dis kid Geno on youtube he played against skylar mcbee during the summer and really did his thing he scored 17 points on them in 5mins . he's a shooter.

shooters u need 2 checkout dis kid Geno Anderson on youtube he played against skylar mcbee during the summer and really did his thing he scored 17 points on them in 5mins . he's a shooter.

Not sure what reminded me of this guy, but ... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Harold Damron (Jordan's daddy), Alcoa High School (1978 - 82, I believe) was one of the best pure shooters I ever watched.

His little brothers (Mike and Steve) could shoot the lights out too. His freshman daughter is a good outside shooter. I think if your last name is Damron, it's a given that you can shoot.

Jimmy Elliott - Farragut Admirals/Tenn. Tech

Jack Bedford - South-Young Trojans/Hiwassee/Belmont

Jay Cole - South High Rockets

Bobby Jack Guinn - Kingston/Hiwasse/Tennessee

Scott Robinson - Fulton Falcons

Chris Coach - Rule

Rick Campbell - Rule /MTSU

Gerald Hyatt - Austin-East/Tennessee

Jeff Brown - Austin-East

do u remember the micheal jordan of knoxville? All state two years junior and senior and then nominated for mcdonalds all american averaged 18pts soph,24jr,27sr.best ever came out of knoxville.holds all of knoxville catholics records, from scoring to, to rebounding, to block shots.Knoxville catholic took all his honors and gave them to someone else. best player ever came out of knoxville,I saw him beat some of those guys one on one you have on your list,and embarrassed them in front of a lot of people at ut years a go. Best I ever seen here,Could of went pro out of high school,remember talking to him about it years ago,but kids didnt do it back then,6/5 195Ibs awesome shooter, scorer, rebounder,shot blocker,mid range game, the total pkg, if would have had three pointers around when played would have easily averaged 40 points a game, received d-1 scholarship to drake could of went to north carolina,marquette,dayton,unlv,kentucky,olemiss, anywhere he wanted to bobby knight wanted him, with Isiah thomas, ended up playing with nba legend lewis LLoyd at drake university.he was the best shooter scorer out of knoxville ever his stats will tell you that,one week I remember him scoring 54 against fulton at fulton on monday, the weds against fulton scoring 42 at knoxville catholic, topping the week off with a 42 point performance against powell valley at the time ranked # 2 in the state,134 point week, how about that. peace friend he was the best ever out of k-town hands down.

do u remember the micheal jordan of knoxville? All state two years junior and senior and then nominated for mcdonalds all american averaged 18pts soph,24jr,27sr.best ever came out of knoxville.holds all of knoxville catholics records, from scoring to, to rebounding, to block shots.Knoxville catholic took all his honors and gave them to someone else. best player ever came out of knoxville,I saw him beat some of those guys one on one you have on your list,and embarrassed them in front of a lot of people at ut years a go. Best I ever seen here,Could of went pro out of high school,remember talking to him about it years ago,but kids didnt do it back then,6/5 195Ibs awesome shooter, scorer, rebounder,shot blocker,mid range game, the total pkg, if would have had three pointers around when played would have easily averaged 40 points a game, received d-1 scholarship to drake could of went to north carolina,marquette,dayton,unlv,kentucky,olemiss, anywhere he wanted to bobby knight wanted him, with Isiah thomas, ended up playing with nba legend lewis LLoyd at drake university.he was the best shooter scorer out of knoxville ever his stats will tell you that,one week I remember him scoring 54 against fulton at fulton on monday, the weds against fulton scoring 42 at knoxville catholic, topping the week off with a 42 point performance against powell valley at the time ranked # 2 in the state,134 point week, how about that. peace friend he was the best ever out of k-town hands down.

What is the guys name?