11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'm loving district play. I heard from some coaches and heard that the Hillsboro and Ravenwood game was close the entire way. If it wasn't for a 4-0 run late in the 2nd overtime, or something of that nature, Ravenwood would have taken the win.

Sounds like David Howard is pretty good. Can't wait to see the kid play. Otherwise, I am heading to see Franklin play Friday. Alot of talk about them all the time on these forums so I'm going to head over to watch them.

top 3 scores in games:

Indy: Carden 23, Eilermann 10, Howard 6 Brentwood: C. Teichmann 12, Bach 11, Eshenroder 7

Overton: Betts 17, Johnson 15, Dansby/Slagle 10 Centennial: Kelly 30, Jensen 16, Williams 10

Ravenwood: Watkins 16, Avery 13, Mansfield 10 Hillsboro: Bertland 23, McMillan 12, Bergeron 9

Franklin/Hillwood cancelled

Here are the upcoming games. Dates and all. Make your picks.

12/12

Brentwood @ Overton

Centennial @ Independence

Ravenwood @ Franklin

Hillsboro @ Hillwood

picks. BHS. CHS. FHS. Hillsboro

Thoughts on this weekend for the Franklin Rebels.

6'4 F Starnes will back Friday, not sure how much he'll play due to the fact his first practice is today. 6'3 G Reed Glover should be able to go. Once Starnes and Glover are ready to go full speed, I'd have to say Franklin can have a special season. They have about 7 guys who could start, does anybody know who will start once Starnes and Glover get to game speed? Haddix has been lights out good this year, nice to have a 6'8 big man who can score and rebound!

I here Ravenwood is small, have to take the Rebels in this one.

Thoughts on this weekend for the Franklin Rebels.

6'4 F Starnes will back Friday, not sure how much he'll play due to the fact his first practice is today. 6'3 G Reed Glover should be able to go. Once Starnes and Glover are ready to go full speed, I'd have to say Franklin can have a special season. They have about 7 guys who could start, does anybody know who will start once Starnes and Glover get to game speed? Haddix has been lights out good this year, nice to have a 6'8 big man who can score and rebound!

I here Ravenwood is small, have to take the Rebels in this one.

Who care who starts, it is who finishes. Everybody gets hung up on who gets their name announced in the starting lineup. Good team players look past that stuff and focuses on what happens at the end, at crunch time. The rotation will probably be an 8 man rotation, and watch out for those 8. I believe 6 of the are potential starters. This is going to be a great season. Those of us close to the program has seen this forming for the past 3 years. It is going to be a fun ride boys and girls.

Let's not dwell on who starts though.