11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen Franklin, not real impressed so far this year. Seem to have trouble scoring, besides the big man, (the Haddix kid) has been impressive. Something doesn't seem right with this Franklin squad. Anybody think the same?

I got to agree with you. Something is not right at this point. Something just doesn't seem right yet. I don't know if missing Starnes and Glover up to this point, or if Coach Johnson is just trying to to find combinations. He is playing a lot of kids right now. It is really unusual to play 11 kids in the first half of a game. I think this will all change and Coach will probably settle in to an 8 man rotation or so. I think we will be fine and this team will be better than any team we have had for sometime now. But metro I do see the same thing you see right now.

Haddix may be the big difference maker in the end. We basically have the same kids as last year with the addition of an unbelievable Haddix.

I got to agree with you. Something is not right at this point. Something just doesn't seem right yet. I don't know if missing Starnes and Glover up to this point, or if Coach Johnson is just trying to to find combinations. He is playing a lot of kids right now. It is really unusual to play 11 kids in the first half of a game. I think this will all change and Coach will probably settle in to an 8 man rotation or so. I think we will be fine and this team will be better than any team we have had for sometime now. But metro I do see the same thing you see right now.

Haddix may be the big difference maker in the end. We basically have the same kids as last year with the addition of an unbelievable Haddix.

Just when you think "philly boy" is making sense, he makes this comment "have the same kids as last year"

I don't see Kegarise bombing threes anymore? Maybe that's one of the problems? Therefore "philly boy" that statement does not hold validity. Haddix has been outstanding and is very confident on the floor. I bet people start daring Franklin to shoot, I would. Take away Haddix, then what do you have?

Chill brice drew, lay off the guy from philly. He loves the rebels, not sure about you though? The Rebels are fine, winning ugly is more than ok at this point in the season. The Rebels will settle in with the additions of Starnes and Glover, find a good rotation, and hopefully catch fire during district play. The main thing is improvement during the course of the season. The Rebels will get better, and kudos to Haddix, the kid is working his tail off!

Just when you think "philly boy" is making sense, he makes this comment "have the same kids as last year"

I don't see Kegarise bombing threes anymore? Maybe that's one of the problems? Therefore "philly boy" that statement does not hold validity. Haddix has been outstanding and is very confident on the floor. I bet people start daring Franklin to shoot, I would. Take away Haddix, then what do you have?

Ok, hear we go. The Valpo girl strikes again with ignorance. I really like Kevin and I do miss him. That is not the problem. I will back up my words with actual numbers. Something you can't do (Forrest Howard scoring 3 points against Ravenwood.......please). Kevin only averaged 2.4 three pointers a game and he wasn't out best percentage 3 point shooter on the team, Michael was. Michael only had 12 less three pointers than Kevin. As usual, you have a real hard time reading and understanding what is being said. You left the word "basically" out of your quote. Just wait and see, these boys are going to rise to the test and come through. You're no Rebel fan so why don't you not claim to be one.

Rebels< if you are reading Miss Drew's post step up and prove to him that you are something and with James playing this way this season it is just going to make us better with "basically" the same group as last year.

Someone needs to lay off the coffee. I am sorry that you and I have different opinions. I did not know that we had to check with "philly boy" before we started posting. I do feel like the rotation Franklin is using is "WILD" right now. 11 People going in, out, in, out, in, out..... you get the picture. The Rebels should be full speed starting this Thursday. Maybe 3 days of practice will be good for Glover and Starnes. It just seemed like Franklin or "we" were just chugging along during the BGA game. No offensive flow at all. Hopefully the Rebels will start putting up some points!

Someone needs to lay off the coffee. I am sorry that you and I have different opinions. I did not know that we had to check with "philly boy" before we started posting. I do feel like the rotation Franklin is using is "WILD" right now. 11 People going in, out, in, out, in, out..... you get the picture. The Rebels should be full speed starting this Thursday. Maybe 3 days of practice will be good for Glover and Starnes. It just seemed like Franklin or "we" were just chugging along during the BGA game. No offensive flow at all. Hopefully the Rebels will start putting up some points!

Hey Nancy Drew. You don't have to check with me, just try and think and get the facts straight before you leave ignorant posts on here. Please don't ever refer to the Rebels as "we". You are not one of us. When you make the stupid comment, " that take away Haddix, then what do you have?" you are NOT a Rebel fan. You are implying we have nothing else out there. We'll see Nancy!!!

Haddix has been incredible this year and probably would have been last year if given the chance.

Crony< I have to agree and disgree with your post. Big Boy has been incredible this year. I think James has been given a chance in the past. James has really worked hard over the past 2 seasons, but especially during the past AAU season and the FHS summer camps. Like I have said before, his AAU coaches and his school coaches have worked hard on James's game physically and mentally. I told James a few weeks ago that it looks like it has finally clicked in and the sky is the limit now. I beleive James could be one of the top players in this district before this season is over.

Crony< I have to agree and disgree with your post. Big Boy has been incredible this year. I think James has been given a chance in the past. James has really worked hard over the past 2 seasons, but especially during the past AAU season and the FHS summer camps. Like I have said before, his AAU coaches and his school coaches have worked hard on James's game physically and mentally. I told James a few weeks ago that it looks like it has finally clicked in and the sky is the limit now. I beleive James could be one of the top players in this district before this season is over.

SO NOW YOUR A DOCTOR?

did you coin the phrase "sky is the limit"? Haven't heard that before, you and Andy Reid deserve each other..