11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

i am very excited to be going to the franklin vs. ravenwood game. I believe it is going to be a great game to all the doubters. I know Franklin is 4-2 (I believe, don't hold me to it) and Ravenwood is 2-6 but it really doesnt do either team justice.

Cannot wait to go to the game. May be closer than you all think.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will see why Franklin is the heavy favorite. I saw Ravenwood already, don't think they are gonna come close to the Rebels. I also have to say that Hillsboro will struggle, can't believe they beat Maplewood, this leads me to believe the Region is wide open.

I agree. It is going to be a blow out. I have seen Ravenwood play and they are not a good team at all. Very small and not athletic. They will play a zone all night and the Rebels will eat that up. It will get ugly quick.

Welcome back Reed and Jamaul!!!

I agree. It is going to be a blow out. I have seen Ravenwood play and they are not a good team at all. Very small and not athletic. They will play a zone all night and the Rebels will eat that up. It will get ugly quick.

why r u so mean phillyfan, can't people have opinions? Metro still owns u

Help me out here fellas, who is this "philliyfan guy"???? All he does is bash other programs and tout his beloved Franklin Rebels, how great the players and coach is etc....etc..... Franklin is very good, but this phillyfan guy is dillusional. It's not like Franklin is North Carolina?

why r u so mean phillyfan, can't people have opinions? Metro still owns u

Sorry Mr. Sensitve. You were awfully mean to me last year when you attacked where I was from, but I took it like a man and didn't whin about it. So I can't express my opinions.

We are 2-0 this year versus Metro, without 2 of our better players. Oh, by the way, Siegel owns you. Nice effort at State last year.

Help me out here fellas, who is this "philliyfan guy"???? All he does is bash other programs and tout his beloved Franklin Rebels, how great the players and coach is etc....etc..... Franklin is very good, but this phillyfan guy is dillusional. It's not like Franklin is North Carolina?

Who are you? Brice Drew? I haven't bashed anybody on the board this year, except you for worrying about who would be in the starting line up. I haven't even been on this board much this year. Show me all thses programs I have bashed. If you know anything about basketball, you would know it isn't important who starts the game. I am going to tout these kids from Franklin, you are right, and their coach. You must be new around here, most people would love to have this coach coaching their program. 20+ wins every year he has been here. I know, I know, we haven't made out of regions yet.

You come on here breaking down every game like you're Mike Wilbon. You have even quoted stats of some of FHS players, you don't even know the stats. And by the way Mr. Valpo, I hate North Carolina Tar Heels.

Sorry to upset you, but learn how to spell Philly, and always use caps when you refer to that great city. Thank You and go cheer for somebody else if you don't like me loving these kids.

look PhillyFan, I am recruiting in the Franklin-Ravenwood game tomorrow night. People can say whatever they want about any time they want, and it just shows your terrible personality to come onto CoachT and talk S about other programs. It's not like you're a part of the team and you have any help in the Rebel's success.

With all that said, quit bashing other people on this forum to make yourself feel better.

Anyways, good luck to both squads. I've seen RHS play about 4 games this year and the write-up about the very small and unathletic Raptors is not totally accurate. They are not tall by any means, but they can play when they work together.

We'll see. The game is on and everyone is ready for a cross-town rivalry.