11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

look PhillyFan, I am recruiting in the Franklin-Ravenwood game tomorrow night. People can say whatever they want about any time they want, and it just shows your terrible personality to come onto CoachT and talk S about other programs. It's not like you're a part of the team and you have any help in the Rebel's success.

With all that said, quit bashing other people on this forum to make yourself feel better.

Anyways, good luck to both squads. I've seen RHS play about 4 games this year and the write-up about the very small and unathletic Raptors is not totally accurate. They are not tall by any means, but they can play when they work together.

We'll see. The game is on and everyone is ready for a cross-town rivalry.

I'd be curious to see who you recruit for tnballin? AAU or College? Not sure what Ravenwood kids you are looking at?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look PhillyFan, I am recruiting in the Franklin-Ravenwood game tomorrow night. People can say whatever they want about any time they want, and it just shows your terrible personality to come onto CoachT and talk S about other programs. It's not like you're a part of the team and you have any help in the Rebel's success.

With all that said, quit bashing other people on this forum to make yourself feel better.

Anyways, good luck to both squads. I've seen RHS play about 4 games this year and the write-up about the very small and unathletic Raptors is not totally accurate. They are not tall by any means, but they can play when they work together.

Okay here we go. Phillyfan has been tame this season. He just tells it like it is. I don't recall him "bashing" anyone?

tnballin59: Are you serious? I guess you are the board moderator now? I didn't get that memo! Of course phillyfan will tout Franklin, that's not a real big secret. I'd also love to know "who you recruit for" or who you are recruiting in that game. I'd say Franklin has the edge in this one. Metro and Phillyfan go back and forth at each other in fun, so don't dial 911 because you think someone got their feelings hurt. Still would like to know where you have "PHILLYFAN" bashing people, can you show us??????

Who are you? Brice Drew? I haven't bashed anybody on the board this year, except you for worrying about who would be in the starting line up. I haven't even been on this board much this year. Show me all thses programs I have bashed. If you know anything about basketball, you would know it isn't important who starts the game. I am going to tout these kids from Franklin, you are right, and their coach. You must be new around here, most people would love to have this coach coaching their program. 20+ wins every year he has been here. I know, I know, we haven't made out of regions yet.

You come on here breaking down every game like you're Mike Wilbon. You have even quoted stats of some of FHS players, you don't even know the stats. And by the way Mr. Valpo, I hate North Carolina Tar Heels.

Sorry to upset you, but learn how to spell Philly, and always use caps when you refer to that great city. Thank You and go cheer for somebody else if you don't like me loving these kids.

For a while I thought Phillyfan and Bricedrew were the same people.

Last year we had a "so called scout" floating around and then thankfully he realized we were on to him and he disappeared. Are you that same guy under a new name? I'd be careful what I say, or I would not open my trap when you are as clueless as you are.

I just want to apologize to all people I may have offended or bashed on this board. I am deeply sorry. HAHA

God luck in your recruiting, I heard the hot dogs in the concession stand are really good.

Oh, one last thing. The game is not tomorrow night like you said in your first line, it is tonight.

TSU.

i never said i was looking at Ravenwood guys PhillyFan.

I'm actually there to watch Starnes. and because i have heard alot about how good Franklin is, therefore I will be at the game.

never ever said i was a fan of either team. I like this district and i just follow orders on where to go.

WOW. Now you are pulling me into posts I didn't even write. I never questioned who on Ravenwood you were looking at, That was Mr. Drew Brice

Franklin 50 Ravenwood 34

The Rebels have still not put together a complete game. It's just a matter of time before they do. I will say this, you will win alot of games holding teams to 34 pts. James Haddix continued his stellar play after early foul trouble. Rebels play BGA tonight.

10 Reed Glover 2

50 James Haddix 17

4 Peyton Henry 4

5 Forrest Howard 3

54 Jordan Lindsay 5

12 Jake Little 5

30 Daniel Miller-McLemore 4

14 Michael Young 12

Franklin 50 Ravenwood 34

The Rebels have still not put together a complete game. It's just a matter of time before they do. I will say this, you will win alot of games holding teams to 34 pts. James Haddix continued his stellar play after early foul trouble. Rebels play BGA tonight.

10 Reed Glover 2

50 James Haddix 17

4 Peyton Henry 4

5 Forrest Howard 3

54 Jordan Lindsay 5

12 Jake Little 5

30 Daniel Miller-McLemore 4

14 Michael Young 12

How could Forrest Howard have 3 points when he doesn't even suit up for the varsity? You are missing Debrell McLemore's 3 points though. Haddix only had 15.