11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's not right is franklin has some players playing out of position and are not getting their best 5 players on the court at the same time. They basically have the same players (except for Kegarise) that they had last year but it's important to have them in the right position to beat the good teams.

Just wanted to check and see who was out of position last night? Please explain..... Is 84 points enough, or could players being in better "position" serve Franklin better? Interested in seeing your opinion.

Just wanted to check and see who was out of position last night? Please explain..... Is 84 points enough, or could players being in better "position" serve Franklin better? Interested in seeing your opinion.

The guys at the score table were definately out of position....... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Franklin loses again. They lost to a talented Ensworth team, while committing 24 turnovers. I'm still not convinced about this Franklin team. The talent is there (similar to the Indy team of 2 years ago) however it's just not coming together like everyone thought it would. But there's still a lot of basketball to be played.

Yeah, when you say Franklin "lost again", you mean Franklin lost to Ensworth 59-57, not much shame in a loss to T.Jefferson, G. Pope, and Miles Asafa, especially after Franklin battled back from 14 down and had a chance at the end. Oh another loss... Franklin lost by 2 to a (9-0) Columbia team without Stranes and Glover. Go ahead and write Franklin off if you wish, but no shame in losing to Ensworth and Columbia both on the road and both by 2 points. The only "concerning loss " would be Mt. Juliet. However, 7-3 with a good schedule is better than 10-0 playing a bunch of cupcakes. Sorry Franklin doesn't have Nashville Cent Christian and Christian Community lined up?

Haddix once again netted 16pts and 13rebs.

Franklin loses again. They lost to a talented Ensworth team, while committing 24 turnovers. I'm still not convinced about this Franklin team. The talent is there (similar to the Indy team of 2 years ago) however it's just not coming together like everyone thought it would. But there's still a lot of basketball to be played.

Yeah, its December 20, Santa hasn't even come yet. Talk to us in late February, early March. Don't disappear on us when we get this this rolling. We want you to come on this board and eat your words.

I've been able to make it to both of Franklin's games. They played incredibly well on Thursday and seemed tired at the beginning of the game on Friday. There was turn over after turn over. It looked like selfish basketball on Friday and defense was lacking. Once they play team ball, there will be no stopping them.

Yeah, its December 20, Santa hasn't even come yet. Talk to us in late February, early March. Don't disappear on us when we get this this rolling. We want you to come on this board and eat your words.

Trust me I won't be going anywhere. They should win their district. After all it is one of the weakest AAA districts in the state. We'll talk when they get to sub-state. But I say all of this like I am anti-Franklin, and I'm not, they just remind me a lot of the Indy team 2 years ago. We'll see.

Trust me I won't be going anywhere. They should win their district. After all it is one of the weakest AAA districts in the state. We'll talk when they get to sub-state. But I say all of this like I am anti-Franklin, and I'm not, they just remind me a lot of the Indy team 2 years ago. We'll see.

11-AAA is top to bottom stronger than 12-AAA this year so there is at least one district that is weaker!