11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me I won't be going anywhere. They should win their district. After all it is one of the weakest AAA districts in the state. We'll talk when they get to sub-state. But I say all of this like I am anti-Franklin, and I'm not, they just remind me a lot of the Indy team 2 years ago. We'll see.

Well, it is just kind of funny, that everytime Franklin loses a game you want to compare them to a over rated Darren Henri team. It is not even close to the weakest 3A district in the state. How can they remind you of that Indy team when you are admitting that we are going to sub-state, which I'm not sure why you even bring that up now, Indy didn't even make it out of the opening round of the districts.

Well, it is just kind of funny, that everytime Franklin loses a game you want to compare them to a over rated Darren Henri team. It is not even close to the weakest 3A district in the state. How can they remind you of that Indy team when you are admitting that we are going to sub-state, which I'm not sure why you even bring that up now, Indy didn't even make it out of the opening round of the districts.

Never said it was the weakest, I said it was one of the weakest, and you're crazy if you think it is in the upper scholion of the AAA teams in the state. And sorry for the misunderstanding about the sub-state comment what I meant was we can continue this conversation if Franklin makes it to sub-state. But I'm not convinced they will.

And yes I know Indy didn't make it out of the opening round but they did go something like 24-5 during the regular season. And then choked in the first round with a senior laden team, similar to this Franklin team.

Never said it was the weakest, I said it was one of the weakest, and you're crazy if you think it is in the upper scholion of the AAA teams in the state. And sorry for the misunderstanding about the sub-state comment what I meant was we can continue this conversation if Franklin makes it to sub-state. But I'm not convinced they will.

They will

And yes I know Indy didn't make it out of the opening round but they did go something like 24-5 during the regular season. And then choked in the first round with a senior laden team, similar to this Franklin team.

Haha!!! We'll be talkin to ya later Sport

The newspaper in Panama City did several stories on Franklin during the Barnstorm Classic:

http://www.varsitysportseast.com/sports/fr...ro_quarter.html

http://www.varsitysportseast.com/articles/...dale_young.html

http://www.varsitysportseast.com/articles/...bay_points.html

It looks like Franklin played well! Congrats! How did the other teams in the district fare in their holiday tournaments?