11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

SO NOW YOUR A DOCTOR?

did you coin the phrase "sky is the limit"? Haven't heard that before, you and Andy Reid deserve each other..

WOW!! Now you are really searching for things to say and cuts to throw around. Truth must hurt. And yes, for now on call me Dr. Philly Fan you mental midget. I guess you also decided to post players who aren't even on a varsity roster scoring 5 points. You're a real winner Nancy.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phillyfan I hope you know that Temple is not just a team you can walk over. I know Franklin has depth but Temple has 2 D-1 prospects and will be ready for your rebels. They are picked to win it all in 1A and have already beaten three triple A teams. If you dont watch it then Nashville will get a taste of the crusaders Thursday night. Man, that Hadix kid is good though. Is Starnes the best player or Hadix?? It seems that Starnes and Glover will really change the rebels offensive flow thus far?? Good Luck to both.

Phillyfan I hope you know that Temple is not just a team you can walk over. I know Franklin has depth but Temple has 2 D-1 prospects and will be ready for your rebels. They are picked to win it all in 1A and have already beaten three triple A teams. If you dont watch it then Nashville will get a taste of the crusaders Thursday night. Man, that Hadix kid is good though. Is Starnes the best player or Hadix?? It seems that Starnes and Glover will really change the rebels offensive flow thus far?? Good Luck to both.

[/quotE

We all respect Temple: I expect a good game. Sexton is a player, what does Temple's starting lineup look like? Names, ht, etc?????

Not sure where I ever said that. I know of TT and know they have a very good program. Did I ever say we were going to walk over them. I will say this group of Rebels have played against, and beaten a team Sexton played for. This Rebel team loves challenges and will be up for this game. Why did Skogen leave the school?

Not sure where I ever said that. I know of TT and know they have a very good program. Did I ever say we were going to walk over them. I will say this group of Rebels have played against, and beaten a team Sexton played for. This Rebel team loves challenges and will be up for this game. Why did Skogen leave the school?

The game with T-Temple is going to be tough. Most people don't understand how good Temple is. Hope Franklin is prepared.

Seen Franklin, not real impressed so far this year. Seem to have trouble scoring, besides the big man, (the Haddix kid) has been impressive. Something doesn't seem right with this Franklin squad. Anybody think the same?

What's not right is franklin has some players playing out of position and are not getting their best 5 players on the court at the same time. They basically have the same players (except for Kegarise) that they had last year but it's important to have them in the right position to beat the good teams.

What's not right is franklin has some players playing out of position and are not getting their best 5 players on the court at the same time. They basically have the same players (except for Kegarise) that they had last year but it's important to have them in the right position to beat the good teams.

Yeah, maybe Haddix should play PG......LOL

I don't think that was the point he was trying to make but I do think franklin needs to do something with their guard play because down the road they won't be able to handle a white station, siegel, or raleigh egypt team.

Yeah, I guess we need to bench Young, Henry, and Miller-Mac and start the jv guards. Let's not panic after 8 games.

So, who is playing out of position?

I don't think that was the point he was trying to make but I do think franklin needs to do something with their guard play because down the road they won't be able to handle a white station, siegel, or raleigh egypt team.

I think their guard play is just fine. Henry 20, Young 17, Miller-Mac 6 points, 9 rebounds.

Haddix had 19 points 7 rebounds.

The "Real Franklin Rebels" stood up tonight! Some people on here thought the Rebels were in trouble, but they had 2 huge spurts in the ballgame which led to a 84-68 victory. Thought this was head coacH Jay Johnsons' best game of the year. He had to work around foul trouble because the refs called everything. What can you say about Peyton Henry, who??????? I bet Temple knows who he is! Some old story for Mr. Haddix and Mr. Young!!!!! Nice to see Jamaul and Reed coming around. Miller-Mac was once again all over the place. This Franklin team is only going to get better. Here is Franklins' box score!

FHS 84 TN-TEMPLE 68

10 Reed Glover 6

50 James Haddix 19

4 Peyton Henry 20

54 Jordan Lindsay 6

12 Jake Little 2 0

30 Daniel Miller-McLemore 6

20 Jamaul Starnes 8

14 Michael Young 17