William Blount 2009

tpoole12

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there not only 2 or three left on staff.. Also, isnt one is still waiting for an offer from ireland.?And if not offered why should he coach The G-men anymore. Will he be told what to do from west Knox during the season???? If he doesnt make the trip???What sideline will he stand on the third game of the season? The 2 left at school may not have the qualifications or even want to take the position. And how can it be the new D-coor., Was it not said in the media that he was to follow the rainbow to the green isle? The job has to be offered for some time before a decision can be made. (still a mess)

Is there not only 2 or three left on staff.. Also, isnt one is still waiting for an offer from ireland.?And if not offered why should he coach The G-men anymore. Will he be told what to do from west Knox during the season???? If he doesnt make the trip???What sideline will he stand on the third game of the season? The 2 left at school may not have the qualifications or even want to take the position. And how can it be the new D-coor., Was it not said in the media that he was to follow the rainbow to the green isle? The job has to be offered for some time before a decision can be made. (still a mess)

I have stated my opinion on who I think should get the shot. I believe he would move Emert to another position so he could coach the o-line. The new coach needs to be someone fairly young and not old and set in their ways. I think going on staff hiring creates the some of the same old problems. I would like to see a new system brought in and some excitement created. Say what you want about Meadows he didn't get out and beat the halls to get kids out. Still a great coach but with todays kids a coach has to be proactive.

I also have a question. What was the deal with a couple coaches being let go during the season. Conantser and someone else? second hand info so not sure of names. Did they just but heads with Meadows or more to the story?

I have stated my opinion on who I think should get the shot. I believe he would move Emert to another position so he could coach the o-line. The new coach needs to be someone fairly young and not old and set in their ways. I think going on staff hiring creates the some of the same old problems. I would like to see a new system brought in and some excitement created. Say what you want about Meadows he didn't get out and beat the halls to get kids out. Still a great coach but with todays kids a coach has to be proactive.

I also have a question. What was the deal with a couple coaches being let go during the season. Conantser and someone else? second hand info so not sure of names. Did they just but heads with Meadows or more to the story?

It seems they did not but heads with him directly, rw fired them, I would wager that at least one was caused because of his being up front with the man who was not there then oh and is not again. who knows why the staff has been depleted as it has, afterall was not almost every one of them on the staff that lead the G-men to their best season the year before? Strange.

I hope WB AD and the Principle select an outside person as Head Coach.

Gregory (DC) walked out on his last team at Sequoyah High School.

My cousin played on that team, two years ago. Anyone who does not beleive this,

should call the school and find out. He let everyone down, the parents, and the commuinity.

What happened to his last job in Alabama? He was only there a short time, as well. Did he

get fired or quit that team?

He does not have the credentials to teach at WBHS. He has no ethics.

ladyrebfan,check your facts before you downgrade someone.i know exactly what went onat sequoyah,you have been mislead.coach gregory didnt walk out on anyone,he is a great coach and an even better person.WB would be lucky to get him.knowing how this process works,im quite sure the AD will indeed call sequoyah

I hope WB AD and the Principle select an outside person as Head Coach.

Gregory (DC) walked out on his last team at Sequoyah High School.

My cousin played on that team, two years ago. Anyone who does not beleive this,

should call the school and find out. He let everyone down, the parents, and the commuinity.

What happened to his last job in Alabama? He was only there a short time, as well. Did he

get fired or quit that team?

He does not have the credentials to teach at WBHS. He has no ethics.

Lets see you joined today and have two post????? I don't believe for one second you are a rebel fan. I think it is clear where you are from and 'who' is pulling your strings. The only thing I can't dispute is if you had a cousin that played or not. Every thing else in your post is complete hog wash. Straight out lies. Go ahead call the school and see what "everyone" has to say about him, I dare you. Then YOU can get back on here and apologize about running off at the mouth about something you know nothing about. First of all he let NO ONE down, he stood up for the right thing, those kids and doing things the right way. If he let everyone down how come all but about two of the kids quit the team when he stood up for them? Those kids sure didn't stand up for the coach that really started the whole mess. I will tell you this also, there is not anyone at that school who was there when he was there that wouldn't love to have him back. Nothing happened at his job in Alabama a high school that plays on ESPN, one of the premier football schools in the entire state of Alabama. He still has a home in the area and his family loved it here and they wanted to come back, plain and simple. Nothing sinister , no juicy gossip, he loves his family and the area also. Do you know what his credentials are???? Well I do and he is more than qualified to teach at WB. No ethics????? For you to get on here and HIDE behind a computer and tell vicious lies about him tells me Coach Gegory has more ethics in his little toe than you will ever know. I doubt you could even spell ethics with out spellcheck!!! David Gregory is one of the finest men I have ever known. I played football for 12 years and coached for as least as many and he is one of the BEST football coaches I have EVER been around, and I have been around many of them through high school, and college as a player and as a coach myself. I tell you what though as good a football coach as he is and he is a darn good one, he is an even better man. If WB is lucky enough to get him, the kids, parents, and community is very very lucky to have a football coach and man like David Gregory as there Coach. It is extremely rare to have all that he brings to the table in one package. Now go ahead and just call Sequoyah, lets just see if you really know what ethics means /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Lets see you joined today and have two post????? I don't believe for one second you are a rebel fan. I think it is clear where you are from and 'who' is pulling your strings. The only thing I can't dispute is if you had a cousin that played or not. Every thing else in your post is complete hog wash. Straight out lies. Go ahead call the school and see what "everyone" has to say about him, I dare you. Then YOU can get back on here and apologize about running off at the mouth about something you know nothing about. First of all he let NO ONE down, he stood up for the right thing, those kids and doing things the right way. If he let everyone down how come all but about two of the kids quit the team when he stood up for them? Those kids sure didn't stand up for the coach that really started the whole mess. I will tell you this also, there is not anyone at that school who was there when he was there that wouldn't love to have him back. Nothing happened at his job in Alabama a high school that plays on ESPN, one of the premier football schools in the entire state of Alabama. He still has a home in the area and his family loved it here and they wanted to come back, plain and simple. Nothing sinister , no juicy gossip, he loves his family and the area also. Do you know what his credentials are???? Well I do and he is more than qualified to teach at WB. No ethics????? For you to get on here and HIDE behind a computer and tell vicious lies about him tells me Coach Gegory has more ethics in his little toe than you will ever know. I doubt you could even spell ethics with out spellcheck!!! David Gregory is one of the finest men I have ever known. I played football for 12 years and coached for as least as many and he is one of the BEST football coaches I have EVER been around, and I have been around many of them through high school, and college as a player and as a coach myself. I tell you what though as good a football coach as he is and he is a darn good one, he is an even better man. If WB is lucky enough to get him, the kids, parents, and community is very very lucky to have a football coach and man like David Gregory as there Coach. It is extremely rare to have all that he brings to the table in one package. Now go ahead and just call Sequoyah, lets just see if you really know what ethics means /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="