Westview 10-0

howboutthemdogs

Now I can relate to that District with the high profile transfers. Basketball is very good there. but i don't know where this Kentucky school came from. Poster might be stretching a little bit there.

Having one kid transfer does not make us the district with "high profile transfers".........you must be confused. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> We are not in District 7A or whatever district shelbyville and riverdale are in......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its to late for that now. You have squarely put the bullseye on Gibson County's back with all your previous posts on how good Gibson County is for the next 4 years. Remember, you said "the best freshman class ever." I'm kidding you.................. but you have made it clear that Gibson County is loaded.

LOL, the truth hurts, but sleezeye or whatever the name was wanted Westview at the top spot right now. I pass the torch on to them.

Having one kid transfer does not make us the district with "high profile transfers".........you must be confused.

We are not in District 7A or whatever district shelbyville and riverdale are in

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> that's right- you tell em NSHD /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> we do not qualify for a 'high profile transfer' district ,,

we'll still have to settle for a "low profile transfer" status for now /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Congrats on those Lady Chargers for the big win in KY over Marshall Co. .. 10-0, that's perfect so far /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I told these 13AA folks that the "VIEW" is head an shoulders above all others in 13AA..

everybody betta recognize!!

WESTVIEW GOES TO 11-0! 77-40 over Dyersburg! Bench scores 29 tonight led by freshman Swaim with 12. Rechis with 26 in 3 quarters led all scorers. Defense was great tonight again holding D'burg to 31 before bench was cleared. Dyersburg is scrappy will upset some teams this year. Big game Saturday night as Henry Co. comes to the Westwing!

Congratulations to Amber Rechis last night for hitting over her 1500th point. She could possibly break Kendall Cavin's record this year!! (as a junior)She also has stepped up defense from past playing, Now is seen gaurding best players from opposing team more. She is a fun player to watch.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> GO WESTVIEW!!

Westviews point guard BB Brooks broke leg during game last night during the third quarter. Never seen anything like that . Very emotional for teams to come back out and play....For you BB.....Go Westview

I hate to hear that. BB is a good girl and a good basketball player. She plays hard every night and always has a great attitude. Our prayers and thoughts are with her, we hope she have a speedy recovery.

Westviews point guard BB Brooks broke leg during game last night during the third quarter. Never seen anything like that . Very emotional for teams to come back out and play....For you BB.....Go Westview

Brittany Mitchell of Union City broke both bones in her leg and dislocated her ankle in a game against Humboldt earlier this year..Had to be air-lifted to Jackson for surgery...I wasn't there but everyone I talked to said it was very emotional as well...The UC coach had to actually send his players to the dressing room.....

She was at the OC-UC game on crutches....

Wishing all the best for Miss Brooks on a speedy recovery....

Thats only true if you plan on playing yourself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAHA!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you do have a point, lol.... that'll make 12 district games, lol... that's pretty funny!