Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

I just posted the Lake Co games at Marion Ill on the Coacht schedule..It may take a while to show up..But for Lake Co fans and others maybe wanting to make plans,here is the Lake Co schedule

Lake Co vs. Union Co.,Ky -- 5:30 P.M. Friday-Dec.26

Lake Co vs.Trigg Co.,Ky----7:00 P.M. Sat--- Dec.27

Lake Co vs. Herrin.Illinois-- 5:30 P.M. Mon-- Dec.29

Lake Co vs. Marion,Illinois--11:00 A.M. Tues--Dec.30

Lake Co vs. Paducah St.Mary's--5:30 P.M. Tues--Dec.30 Note:Lake Co will play two games on Tues.Dec.30th

LC will beat Himboldt when it matters the most!!! LC has a good schedule they will be battle tested!!!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend didn't say Lake Co would win at Humboldt on the 3rd..Just when it mattered most...That probably means in the Regional tournament..lol

do you actually think our boys and girls will not come out to play? they know them our the games that mean the most so it off humboldts back and talk to your team to get them ready for us.

do you actually think our boys and girls will not come out to play? they know them our the games that mean the most so it off humboldts back and talk to your team to get them ready for us.

its hard when teams have not been tested and it looks like Himboldt will never be tested looking at the schedule. 1 THING i DO NO IS THAT HB might beat LC 2-3 times this year but LC will gain confidence with every lost come regionals LC will let it all hang out HB will come to Memphis!!!!

its hard when teams have not been tested and it looks like Himboldt will never be tested looking at the schedule. 1 THING i DO NO IS THAT HB might beat LC 2-3 times this year but LC will gain confidence with every lost come regionals LC will let it all hang out HB will come to Memphis!!!!

Legend..You are starting to sound better all the time...I may have to pattern some of my posts after you...I was looking at the Gibson Co Christmas tournament..Want to see Humboldt tomorrow to see their weaknesses..Maybe in ball handling...maybe playing a zone and letting a certain person shoot...Ok legend..I copied this from you for tomorrow night along with your last 3 letter phrase...The Bigster will be in the house...lol

Tomorrow night Humboldt will play Peabody/Bradford. It won't even be worth coming HBT will win by like 30+.

I'm going Monday to see them play GC/Milan...btw milan's gym is extremely small.it's gonna be hard to get seats.

I left the Lake Co-Trenton game and went home to Newbern and caught the last quarter of the Dyer Co-Gibson Co. game..Gibson Co had better play better against Milan if Humboldt is to play them.!

I don't do a lot of posting, but to clear a couple of things up:

1) The TSSAA only allows 24 games on the schedule for boys (and girls for that matter) basketball. Any tournaments count two games toward this 24 (you're allowed two tournaments) and Hall of Champion games are not included. For Humboldt, 18 district games, plus 2 Milan, 2 Gibson Co., and the GC Christmas Tourney = 24 games. Cannot add for this year. The good news is, beginning next year, the district decreases to eight teams which means only 14 district games as opposed to 18, so that frees up four games.

2) Manassas, I believe, received some sort of restriction on this year's schedule because they played too many regular season games. That restriction included being prohibited from Hall of Champion games and (possibly) from regular season tournaments/classics. Not sure on the second part. I notice from their CoachT schedule that they are involved in a couple of classics, so this may not be the case. Curiously enough, of the 30 schools that participate in boys basketball in West Tennessee, 29 turned in a schedule, as required, to the TSSAA. Only one did not (for whatever reason) - Manassas.

3) The truth of the matter about enrollment was stated by another poster. After the closing of Westside, Manassas has a considerably higher enrollment than that of its Class A counterparts. According to the numbers turned in for the reclassification: Humboldt - 447, Union City - 344, Middleton - 403, Manassas - 615. Next year, to get to the state tournament, Manassas will have to be one of the top two teams among: BT Washington, Fairley, Sheffield, Frayser, Kingsbury, M. Northside, Trezevant, Dyersburg, Haywood, Ripley, Bolivar, Fayette-Ware, JCM, Liberty, J. South Side and others. This after the graduation of the deified Mr. Buckner.

4) To respond to a little online banter - Legend did get quiet last year. The day after the championship he couldn't be found for days, weeks, who knows. After months of internet silence, he returned to (again) crown Manassas champions before tournaments even begin. That diabolical plan worked wonders last year - even built them a 17-point third quarter lead in the state championship game. So who are you guys to question!