Stanton Stevens resigns Today from Oak Ridge

tornadofever1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 highschool football program in the state or SE?..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Heck...OR isn't even #1 in their county. Ask Clinton if you don't believe me.

I think he meant #1 because they have always been in the class they were supposed to be in. No cheating in RE: how many students etc. Wink, wink...

[/b]

Interesting that you want the post deleted. Is there some truth to the post? According to Anderson County and Clinton fans there are. Were there not a couple of brothers a couple of years back that OR recruited from the Knoxville systems? One was a nice QB I believe.

My post was poking some good nature fun at Soloman (he'll understand), as for you and your post on this thread, they strike me as funny, because if bladerunner makes post on Maryville threads he is attacked, yet you don't seem to mind making ignorant posts on Oak Ridge threads. Some might see that as hypocritical! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If your going to throw stones at the Oak Ridge program, at least expect to get a few thrown back. As for me, your post are merely childish.

Whats sad is that Maryville is such a classy program, from the school admin to the head coach, to the players, yet it only takes a couple of immature posters (fans) on CoachT to give it a black eye. MLREB don't even try to reply that your just defending Maryville from Maryville haters with the posts you've posted on this thread, not one post was even made about Maryville, yet you decided to attack the Oak Ridge program and everything it stands for. Oh yea, and your replies of "I'm just being funny" is horse****

My post was poking some good nature fun at Soloman (he'll understand), as for you and your post on this thread, they strike me as funny, because if bladerunner makes post on Maryville threads he is attacked, yet you don't seem to mind making ignorant posts on Oak Ridge threads. Some might see that as hypocritical! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If your going to throw stones at the Oak Ridge program, at least expect to get a few thrown back. As for me, your post are merely childish.

Whats sad is that Maryville is such a classy program, from the school admin to the head coach, to the players, yet it only takes a couple of immature posters (fans) on CoachT to give it a black eye. MLREB don't even try to reply that your just defending Maryville from Maryville haters with the posts you've posted on this thread, not one post was even made about Maryville, yet you decided to attack the Oak Ridge program and everything it stands for. Oh yea, and your replies of "I'm just being funny" is horse****

Catback....you were really easy. Actually so easy that it was boring. I could care less about you and Oak Ridge. Was my post ignorant.....not to the many Anderson County and Clinton fans that have lost players to the Ridgers in the past.

Catback....you were really easy. Actually so easy that it was boring. I could care less about you and Oak Ridge. Was my post ignorant.....not to the many Anderson County and Clinton fans that have lost players to the Ridgers in the past.

And yet another childish, immature post from MLREB, I'm sure the Maryville posters are sooo proud of you!

You need new material, maybe you can pick some up at school today! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />