Stanton Stevens resigns Today from Oak Ridge

tornadofever1

Sorry Red Rebels didn't mean to offend. Kinda in shock.. finally got what we wanted and just didn't know how to act. I believe I could have taken that team to state. And everybody will tell you I don't know anything about football. You saw how he got out coached in the championship game. Downhill from there.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The timing is very surprising considering Oak Ridge is right in the middle of recruiting season. Hey Hitch......what's this going to do to the kids committed to attend Oak Ridge to play football next year?

about time you stepped on the sideline isn't it? I figure if you cut in half all your calls you make to the sports talk programs you would have time....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yo Soloman!!! Can I get this ignorant post from a Maryvulle fan deleted???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The timing is very surprising considering Oak Ridge is right in the middle of recruiting season. Hey Hitch......what's this going to do to the kids committed to attend Oak Ridge to play football next year?

about time you stepped on the sideline isn't it? I figure if you cut in half all your calls you make to the sports talk programs you would have time....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Is this a Maryville fan talking about recruiting?