Milan Bulldogs - 2009 Schedule

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a good scrimmage Friday night Milan fans! You guys have good team and some nice fans I spoke with during the scrimmage. I expect a rematch for the state title with Alcoa and hope you guys take them this year. If we can't play each other in the regular season hopefully we will to continue the scrimmage it was great work for both teams. I was impressed by both teams especially since it was their 5th day of full pads practice. Good luck this year Milan the HC faithfull will be pulling for ya'll!

That was a good scrimmage Friday night Milan fans! You guys have good team and some nice fans I spoke with during the scrimmage. I expect a rematch for the state title with Alcoa and hope you guys take them this year. If we can't play each other in the regular season hopefully we will to continue the scrimmage it was great work for both teams. I was impressed by both teams especially since it was their 5th day of full pads practice. Good luck this year Milan the HC faithfull will be pulling for ya'll!

I don't mean to change the subject, but the starting time for the Mayfield and Milan scrimmage is set for friday night at 5:30 is that correct? This one also will be a good scrimmage with two good teams going at it. What class is Mayfield in 4a or 5a aren't they. They always tough have several state titles in Kentucky. I don't know how many but are always good as so is Milan? I hope they have a good scrimmage and no one gets hurt. Just wanted to get the time right i will try to get there if everything goes according to plan. Good luck to both teams and have a good scrimmage!! :thumb:

I don't mean to change the subject, but the starting time for the Mayfield and Milan scrimmage is set for friday night at 5:30 is that correct? This one also will be a good scrimmage with two good teams going at it. What class is Mayfield in 4a or 5a aren't they. They always tough have several state titles in Kentucky. I don't know how many but are always good as so is Milan? I hope they have a good scrimmage and no one gets hurt. Just wanted to get the time right i will try to get there if everything goes according to plan. Good luck to both teams and have a good scrimmage!! :thumb:

They're actually single A. Unfortunately, the last couple of years they haven't been quite as strong as they traditionally are. I know nothing of this year's team.