Big 9 Baseball

tricitiessportsfan

That would be my plan. I just think the conference is closer than everyone thought. We all thought SH would walk with it but they easily could have 3 conference losses right now. They have won some close ones. I think it will be interesting also to see how the rain make-up games affect everyone because there will be a week or two that many teams have to play 3 or 4 conference games in one week and no one has that much good pitching.

Wonder what Crockett would have done against South's #1 pitcher T.Archer? Another example of coaches wanting to beat Ritz so bad they pitch their #1 against him and concede to better teams,makes sense. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what Crockett would have done against South's #1 pitcher T.Archer? Another example of coaches wanting to beat Ritz so bad they pitch their #1 against him and concede to better teams,makes sense. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

D-B also threw their #1 against South, and he and D-B's defense surrendered 10 runs. I suppose that Ritz "wanted to beat South so badly that he pitched his #1 against them and conceded" to Boone the next night (who also scored 10 runs while D-B scored only 1).

No, it's called going ahead and getting the automatic win. If you save your #1 for Crockett (a better team than D-B ) you could end up 0-2. Pitching your #1 vs. D-B almost ensures no worse than a split.

I'm not sure who our #1 is right now.Last year it was Overcast.This year it seems to be Harvey cause he pitched a good game against The Hill.Right now we are not hitting the ball so it doesn't matter who's pitching.We have seen some good pitchers this year.Everbody seems to be hitting the ball good against us.A lot of good players around.

Good luck to everbody.

If I didn't know better I would think you are Coach Ritz!

DID you ever stop to think sometimes it's better if you don't let the lead dogs see your #1 until it's time! Like say the district! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

REBEL NATION!!!!!!!!!

And I guess your going to say the same about Crockett, throwing their #1 againgst South when they had "The Hill" the next night! I know a couple of kids that were glad to get to face Freeman now they have a better idea on how to approach thier next ab's against him!

I know that I would rather see those #1's though out the season so when it comes to post season I would have an idea how they are going to try and pitch me, it's alot harder to hit a #1 when you have never faced him before!

Sometimes I wonder if some of these people on here even know to play baseball! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

REBEL NATION!

And I guess your going to say the same about Crockett, throwing their #1 againgst South when they had "The Hill" the next night! I know a couple of kids that were glad to get to face Freeman now they have a better idea on how to approach thier next ab's against him!

I know that I would rather see those #1's though out the season so when it comes to post season I would have an idea how they are going to try and pitch me, it's alot harder to hit a #1 when you have never faced him before!

Sometimes I wonder if some of these people on here even know to play baseball! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

REBEL NATION!

I agree in respect to I also wonder if the people around here know how to play baseball! I have seen several mistakes made by the coaches and players. Last night, the DB JV was behind SH 11-1. SH had a new pitcher in the seventh that had thrown 12 straight balls. The kid swung at the next pitch and grounded into a double play. The DB coach yelled at the kid for not knowing the signs, and looked at me and just shook his head.

REBEL NATION!

Look what happened to crockett,they got blasted by hilltoppers.Everybody is going to pitch #1 when he is ready to go.Especially against DB.Why is everbody worried about DB? They ain't got nothing.

Look what happened to crockett,they got blasted by hilltoppers.Everybody is going to pitch #1 when he is ready to go.Especially against DB.Why is everbody worried about DB? They ain't got nothing.

My friend I think you are confusing respect with fear! Maybe some Coaches just know the rep that of all the past DB teams, so out of RESPECT they throw thier #1 (read my tag at the bottom of my post!)

But I also know that some Coaches would rather limit the times that those teams at the top see thier #1! Make sense? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And to say they have nothing either means you don't respect them or just plain dumb!

I'll say you are the first part of that statement! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good luck to all teams this weekend!

REBEL NATION!

My friend I think you are confusing respect with fear! Maybe some Coaches just know the rep that of all the past DB teams, so out of RESPECT they throw thier #1 (read my tag at the bottom of my post!)

But I also know that some Coaches would rather limit the times that those teams at the top see thier #1! Make sense? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And to say they have nothing either means you don't respect them or just plain dumb!

I'll say you are the first part of that statement! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good luck to all teams this weekend!

REBEL NATION!

Lay off of the eastmanite dust out there ok.You are making no sense ,you and ur friend. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It usually depends on which DB team shows up. They've shown both sides of the coin this year, good and bad. I'm hoping they put it all together when the time is right. They've improved since last year, that is apparent.

I noticed that Daniel Boone is ranked higher than Science Hill in the state poll. Do most of you still think that Science Hill will be the team at the top at conference tournament time?