Big 9 Baseball

tricitiessportsfan

Me and a buddy made the 45 minute drive over to JF Johnson last night as my interest in the Indians is peaking as tourney time draws near. That Harvey kid is impressive. Talk about handcuffing south! For South, same kids, same mistakes and same strikeouts. Duh. Harvey is poised, under control, and in my book runs the show as soon as he steps on the mound. The 2nd baseman is tough and a good hitter too. I agree that this team is the one to watch. They seem to have continually improved all season. I still say don't write off the Tribe even though I'm a Patriot fan, you gotta recognize talent where it is. Good baseball again Coach Ritz.

My friend went to the game and said South didn't bunt one time.He said the last time they played each other coach Richardson was still bunting when they were ahead 12-2.I guess he saved his ace pitcher for tonight against crockett.Hope they bunt alot in this game.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend went to the game and said South didn't bunt one time.He said the last time they played each other coach Richardson was still bunting when they were ahead 12-2.I guess he saved his ace pitcher for tonight against crockett.Hope they bunt alot in this game.

Bunt? BUnt? They couldn't even hit the ball! I can't remember how many strike outs Harvey had but he was great on the mound. He definitely had control. He was large and in charge! Do you think those 9 are all richardson has? Seemed like a gaggle hanging the fence. Can't any of those guys hit the ball? Ritz has a tradition over in that area for sure. I'd like to see that crockett game. Where they playing?

Bunt? BUnt? They couldn't even hit the ball! I can't remember how many strike outs Harvey had but he was great on the mound. He definitely had control. He was large and in charge! Do you think those 9 are all richardson has? Seemed like a gaggle hanging the fence. Can't any of those guys hit the ball? Ritz has a tradition over in that area for sure. I'd like to see that crockett game. Where they playing?

BJ, why you hate South so bad? If we had pitched Archer, we probably win the game with only 3 hits anyway. I've never heard so much smack from a East fan! Now that's funny right there! Trash talk from an East fan!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

BJ, why you hate South so bad? If we had pitched Archer, we probably win the game with only 3 hits anyway. I've never heard so much smack from a East fan! Now that's funny right there! Trash talk from an East fan!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey, Vol. Hope you're well. Don't waste your time... The reason Tristan didn't pitch is that Antknee gave his word early last week to 5 scouts that Tristan would pitch today. All of them crosscheckers who don't have any time to waste. A's, Royals, Brewers, Braves, and Major League Baseball Scouting Bureau will be there tonight. Let's see... Beat DB or keep your word and get Tristan a look from 5 guys who can write a check. If anyone wants to know about any coaching around here, ask Jeff Reed. He'll tell you. 16-year MLB catcher...I might believe him /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey, Vol. Hope you're well. Don't waste your time... The reason Tristan didn't pitch is that Antknee gave his word early last week to 5 scouts that Tristan would pitch today. All of them crosscheckers who don't have any time to waste. A's, Royals, Brewers, Braves, and Major League Baseball Scouting Bureau will be there tonight. Let's see... Beat DB or keep your word and get Tristan a look from 5 guys who can write a check. If anyone wants to know about any coaching around here, ask Jeff Reed. He'll tell you. 16-year MLB catcher...I might believe him /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good deal! I'm just glad it wasn't something that I had feared like an injury or something. Thanks for the info! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought you were a catcher-oh major league scout there yadier. You giving any lessons? Archer would be a catch for anyone dont need a scout for that.Thats all the folks think about out there aint it beat db? Stay out of the sun,you know how it affects you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I thought you were a catcher-oh major league scout there yadier. You giving any lessons? Archer would be a catch for anyone dont need a scout for that.Thats all the folks think about out there aint it beat db? Stay out of the sun,you know how it affects you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Seems like you know quite a bit about me. Still don't know who you are. Keep hiding behind that screen name...If you gave the nads, Say hello. You are a tool.

Heard you wouldn't stink one, but you'll hold it in your mouth until it gets soft

Funny, right from an East fan whose team won 15-3 on Monday. I don't hate south there Vol, just stating the obvious. DB is a talented team as is East and they've both been underrated this year. The pitcher from South is an ace and will go far but you gotta have 3 good strong pitchers for tourney time. You know ole Yadier there is working with some of our East boys and Gaby is on his list too so all the talent ain't in Colonial Heights. You folks there at south tend to be a little closed-minded whereas Yadier sees ALL the talent in the area. He can tell you or you can ask Dave Rutherford about East High too. Close to that scout's heart too. I just think south's coach is countin on one kid way too much.

Funny, right from an East fan whose team won 15-3 on Monday. I don't hate south there Vol, just stating the obvious. DB is a talented team as is East and they've both been underrated this year. The pitcher from South is an ace and will go far but you gotta have 3 good strong pitchers for tourney time. You know ole Yadier there is working with some of our East boys and Gaby is on his list too so all the talent ain't in Colonial Heights. You folks there at south tend to be a little closed-minded whereas Yadier sees ALL the talent in the area. He can tell you or you can ask Dave Rutherford about East High too. Close to that scout's heart too. I just think south's coach is countin on one kid way too much.

The only time East did anything in baseball is when they were lead by a good ole South boy! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Heard you wouldn't stink one, but you'll hold it in your mouth until it gets soft

Well you dont have to get nasty about it.Your a coach-scout-daddy etc. mommy warn me about people like you on the internet.You south daddys really should stay off the eastmanite dust,its starting to affect you all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Blackjack is right,there is alot of talent on the other end of sullivan co.

GO EAST