Big 9 Baseball

tricitiessportsfan

I thought you were a catcher-oh major league scout there yadier. You giving any lessons? Archer would be a catch for anyone dont need a scout for that.Thats all the folks think about out there aint it beat db? Stay out of the sun,you know how it affects you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You sound a little jealous there E.T. You don't know as much as you think you do .Why don't you cut out the personal slams and keep to the topic at hand . Big 9 Baseball . Sounds like you all had an exciting game down at Volunteer last night .

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound a little jealous there E.T. You don't know as much as you think you do .Why don't you cut out the personal slams and keep to the topic at hand . Big 9 Baseball . Sounds like you all had an exciting game down at Volunteer last night .

Who pulled your chain? Yea it was getting personal,and it was a good game.Lay off the eastmanite dust too.

Who pulled your chain? Yea it was getting personal,and it was a good game.Lay off the eastmanite dust too.

Hey ET,

Just got a call from my brother-in-law down in Greenville and they played south down there tonight. His boy is on the team. The south circus moved to the infield tonight. The 3rd baseman missed a ball and when his cousin the coach got on him, he beaned the ball back to the pitcher. Unfortunately it only made it half way and bounced towards Greenville's dugout scoring one run and advancing the runners on base! south's playing and coaching went downhill from there. Greenville pulled out a win by 2 runs. Errors in play and coaching are going to kill south in tourney play. East needs to keep practices focused and on task and they will go far.

Hey ET,

Just got a call from my brother-in-law down in Greenville and they played south down there tonight. His boy is on the team. The south circus moved to the infield tonight. The 3rd baseman missed a ball and when his cousin the coach got on him, he beaned the ball back to the pitcher. Unfortunately it only made it half way and bounced towards Greenville's dugout scoring one run and advancing the runners on base! south's playing and coaching went downhill from there. Greenville pulled out a win by 2 runs. Errors in play and coaching are going to kill south in tourney play. East needs to keep practices focused and on task and they will go far.

You're an ######

Hey ET,

You at the East game tonight....great game

Hey ET,

Hey BlackJack54

I am the mom of the 3rd baseman! All I can say is I'm glad you are such a "Big Guy" who wants to do nothing more than down kids, or should I say just my kid. You were obviously were never good enough to play baseball, because you sure do have a big chip on your shoulder... I think everyone who reads your stupid comments can tell. At least you are running your mouth about my kid and staying off someone else. Boy I hope you sleep well at night by putting down kids. JERK!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ET,

Look out people, East is going to make another one of their state title runs!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Look out people, East is going to make another one of their state title runs!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

East played in the state tournament in 2003 didn't they? When was South or DB's last appearance. I know DB went what seemed like every year in the 90's and South won it in 87.

Hey BlackJack54

I am the mom of the 3rd baseman! All I can say is I'm glad you are such a "Big Guy" who wants to do nothing more than down kids, or should I say just my kid. You were obviously were never good enough to play baseball, because you sure do have a big chip on your shoulder... I think everyone who reads your stupid comments can tell. At least you are running your mouth about my kid and staying off someone else. Boy I hope you sleep well at night by putting down kids. JERK!!!!!!!!!!

If you really are the mom condolences for your bad health.If not sorry for you.Black jack is only stating facts.That is what the boards are about.Telling it like it is not having a chip on your shoulder like your husband has.No sympathy here.East played a good game last night.took them to extra innings. Go Patriots.

East played in the state tournament in 2003 didn't they? When was South or DB's last appearance. I know DB went what seemed like every year in the 90's and South won it in 87.

I'm not sure what year it was, but it was when former SULLIVAN SOUTH star player and current SULLIVAN SOUTH head football coach Stacy Carter was coaching them. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No one knows if East will make a state run or not, but I look at the development of a team from the beginning of a season until the end of a season. Most of the teams in the Big 9 are improving and getting stronger. TN High has a great coaching staff who promotes team effort by individual growth. Coach Payne, whom I've known for a long time, raises the bar high for his youngsters. Coach Ritz, just inducted into the hall of fame, is an outstanding coach as well. DB had a great game against our Pats last night with young Mr. Harvey coming in for the save. He's a good talented kid with much potential. Might be VA Tech bound? Those kids have really improved. Even though I'm a Pat fan, like I've said before, you have to recognize talent when you see it. Loughry is very talented too. The Hill continues to get stronger and I predict WILL make a state bid this year. It's pitching, pitching and more pitching. What I hear, and have seen, is that the boys from south continue to make mistake after mistake and remain in their position without growing or learning. Their ace is an outstanding athlete and just signed a college scholarship but the young man has to have help. East is young and is making improvements. To take a power like DB to 11 innings shows me growth and love of the game. You just gotta figure out why your team is not improving and adjust. Coach Carter is a class act and did a great job up here. Community loved him. And evidently, he's doing an outstanding job with football at south too. Maybe HE oughta be coaching baseball there too.