Big 9 Baseball

tricitiessportsfan

I meant stink it up. My fingers are too big for the key board. Sorry.

For some reason I can spell "stink it up" meaning to become more mentally strong!

I'll try one more time. You need to become mentally strong when things aren't going right. I don't know what happened to the computer.

So Gabby. You are saying a sophomore stinks. That is big of you. I think all of the big dogs have done it. D-No stared at the ump last night, Archer kicked dirt and Harvey stared and stomped. I suppose in your opinion they all stink except SH freshmen. I believe they are intent and show their emotions they know what a strike is and expect umps to be fair.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an exciting game and I am glad that Jake hit the hr and not some DB transfer.

After a long week I for one was glad that it was over.It was not embarrassing to me,for I knew Volunteer has the talent.

It is hard to beat a team 23yrs. without losing ever now and then. Good luck to the Falcons.

Your a real "BIG MAN" getting on here posting negative comments above these developing young men. Why dont all of you be "REAL MEN" act your age and grow up. Keep the topic at hand. If you want to talk baseball, talk baseball. They are still in high school, be good role models, and support your team and be positive to all these young men. All of them have talent. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Excuse me , there Mayor of Hootersville Hawkins Co. Db ain't got 4 pitchers on the whole team.

And if your boy can't hit a home run without the help of the outfielders glove kocking it over the fence than he needs to go back to Db. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I have the same thing to say to you, too.

"Your a real "BIG MAN" getting on here posting negative comments above these developing young men. Why dont all of you be "REAL MEN" act your age and grow up. Keep the topic at hand. If you want to talk baseball, talk baseball. They are still in high school, be good role models, and support your team and be positive to all these young men. All of them have talent." /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have the same thing to say to you, too.

"Your a real "BIG MAN" getting on here posting negative comments above these developing young men. Why dont all of you be "REAL MEN" act your age and grow up. Keep the topic at hand. If you want to talk baseball, talk baseball. They are still in high school, be good role models, and support your team and be positive to all these young men. All of them have talent." /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Is that you Bubby Dean? Actually i am not a man yet,but im working on it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Talk baseball fruitcake.

Mayor of Hootersville. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It was a good game except for one inning that we walked 4 batters.The ump decide to call a hit batsman when the batter didn't even know that he had got hit by the pitch,talk about a fluke call.The pitch was up around his head.First time all year that coach Ritz argued with an ump on a terrible call.Not to take anything away from South ,Archer pitched a good game.

Both teams seemed about equal to me,South won but I wouldn't call it an A-- whopping like Volunteer got from Central last night.It was South's night. The DB parents didn't run anywhere.We walked out with class pal.Get you some.

Why call it an "a** whopping" when any team loses to another? Are you even a adult? Talk about class, You REALLY need some. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Is that you Bubby Dean? Actually i am not a man yet,but im working on it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Talk baseball fruitcake.

Mayor of Hootersville. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No, not buddy dean, just someone who supports all the players and wants them all to do good. Why call names and get on here to post negative comments, if your working on being a man, keep working on it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nope, I don't need to hide behind a screen name. If I need to say something I will. Good Luck to all the remaining teams playing this week. I wish you great success !

Why call it an "a** whopping" when any team loses to another? Are you even a adult? Talk about class, You REALLY need some. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

For whatever reason my computer kept printing stink when I specifically wrote "s u c k it up" I tried to correct it three times. The computer kept coming out with "stink it up." Someone my trying writing "s u c k it up" and see what it prints. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Sometimes computers aren't that accurate.

What I was saying was, a pitcher can't let the umpires affect him.

Back at ya! Got your OLE-Timey A** Whooping Also! WTG REBELS! Bet those DB parents ran fast.

I would say most of you on here are proud parents, I have been to many games and have never seen any team parents "run" fast after a loss. Come on, be positive and support all these boys, you never know, we might see great things come from any one of them. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I enjoy reading all of the posts, etc regarding the Big 9 but let's quit dogging the pitchers/players that you think aren't "worthy". There are alot of talented baseball players at all schools and all grades in this area and let's promote instead of criticizing these kids.... You have to remember when talking about these pitchers that there are 3-5 years difference in some of these pitchers sitting on the same varsity team. Hard to compare a 14-15 year old to a 18-19 year old throwing 90 + miles per hour. The negative posts are being read by the players in this area as well and at their expense as how would you like to read about yourself as a 15-16 year old and it all be negative. Let's promote these baseball players in this area as most of them are fine young men and good baseball players! They wouldn't be sitting on a varsity team (in most cases) if they weren't worthy. Look how many of the kids in this area are going on to play college baseball! The competition in the Big 9 this year shows how many good players we have in this area!

Thank You, bbfan09, glad to see someone else out there thinking positive about all talent in this area. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thank You, bbfan09, glad to see someone else out there thinking positive about all talent in this area. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My original comment was not to demean a player but the umpires who are paid to make this game fair. I felt like they put themselves into too many games yesterday.

The quality of play in Northeast Tennessee is the highest across the board that I have seen, that is why there were so many upsets is not because of bad play but good play.

I told a senior the other day that they will not see better pitching in college than they did this year in the Big 9.

You had 4-5 guys that hit 90 and 2 were lefties. You had the finesse pitching of Harvey. You had the power of Krebbs. You had the nasty pitches of D-No with a 90+ fastball. You had Des with the slowdown game and the accuracy of the lefty junk. You had Archer with the fastball and the accuracy. You had the Connell brothers who brought different things, one power and attitude and the other finesse and control. You had McKinney until he got hurt. You had the side armers and submariners. You had Freeman, Marti, and Massey (who pitched his best in the game yesterday). You had the many weapons of the extra pitchers. i know I missed some but not intentionally. The level of play was great and I wish all of them well.

There were also many great hitters who cold either hit it long or hit for average.

Let's keep them in our prayers and good wishes. I would love to see two teams from this area at the state.

Nope, I don't need to hide behind a screen name. If I need to say something I will. Good Luck to all the remaining teams playing this week. I wish you great success !

Not to be bubby dean u replied to post within a minute.What does that A1TNT09 mean.At first dynamite 09? what a joke! East will be in the regional.