Big 9 Baseball

tricitiessportsfan

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say most of you on here are proud parents, I have been to many games and have never seen any team parents "run" fast after a loss. Come on, be positive and support all these boys, you never know, we might see great things come from any one of them. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

OBVIOUSLY you missed one then. I support these boys 100%. Its the parents at cetain schools who act like they are soooo much better than county schools. We all know who they are. If you werent there and OBVIOUSLY you werent you have no reason to comment on this.

I'm just thrilled to see our East Patriots still in the game. Dez sure was on even with the crummy weather and the ump gettin hurt and all. I agree with all who say our young men are very talented but some of the umps do make a difference in the outcome of the game. I thought young Mr. Harvey held it together under the circumstances with an hour delay and the passed ball that set the game in motion. After that, I felt his focus was broken. Still an outstanding DB team. What? 4 or 5 headed to schoarships. That is great. Lookin for a lot from Hunter Smith, Gaby, Gilreath, and company today. I'll be there and sure hope SH can play a little better than the other night. If they play at their best, south has no chance. So far, I think it's been a good tournament if the rain would hold off. Does anyone know if play is still at Central tonight?

I'm just thrilled to see our East Patriots still in the game. Dez sure was on even with the crummy weather and the ump gettin hurt and all. I agree with all who say our young men are very talented but some of the umps do make a difference in the outcome of the game. I thought young Mr. Harvey held it together under the circumstances with an hour delay and the passed ball that set the game in motion. After that, I felt his focus was broken. Still an outstanding DB team. What? 4 or 5 headed to schoarships. That is great. Lookin for a lot from Hunter Smith, Gaby, Gilreath, and company today. I'll be there and sure hope SH can play a little better than the other night. If they play at their best, south has no chance. So far, I think it's been a good tournament if the rain would hold off. Does anyone know if play is still at Central tonight?

BJ, you'll die if South pulls this thing out huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OBVIOUSLY you missed one then. I support these boys 100%. Its the parents at cetain schools who act like they are soooo much better than county schools. We all know who they are. If you werent there and OBVIOUSLY you werent you have no reason to comment on this.

I heard he was sitting under the shade tree with you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I think the hicks down there think they are better than everbody else,hows that for an upper sullivan co.reply?

I think it was you jacking your jaw that got this nonsense started in the first place.I would say you are probably J.Parkers dad . /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I was there, didn't see anybody run either. Matter of fact I made 2 trips to the parking lot after the game and then hung around for a spell.

If you really really want to know the answer to the question that keeps you up at night. The one that you just can't figure out. The one that is stuck in your crawl and just burns like the dickens....Ask your players, then go look in the mirror. They know exactly why. We know why. And I really think you know why.

Since locket has made a class distinction comment.....

It's a conspiracy all the way around. The certain schools are the city schools. No matter what common sense offer is made "the little" folks think it is a conspiracy against them. From what I understood ...An offer was made to move the Big 9 games to a playable field this weekend. The instant response from "the little" folks was that it would be an advantage to the city schools if the games were played there. Who knows? But it wasn't a conspiracy just a common sense approach. Now the Big 9 is one day ,close to be looking at 2 days behind. The Big 9 teams that do advance loose the well needed rest now. Maybe it was a reverse conspriacy ever think of that?? Ha!

I am not trying to take a dig at Central. Those folks worked hard Saturday and did a wonderful job with the conditions they had to deal with.

You act like a girl, no one likes me, whine, whine, whine. I was there, used your bathroom, bought your food and chatted with my friends from Volunteer. We stayed a while and talked with the players and coaches before we left. This took about 15-20 minutes before we headed to Kingsport I would say. This has to be DG as only you would be so child like. Enjoy the parade and I hope ESPN shows up.

BJ, you'll die if South pulls this thing out huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

''I wouldn't a died but I might of had a bad case of indigestion. But not to worry, the Toppers were shining brightly this evening. They are way too deep in pitchers to even break a worry wort out. They are a sharp ball club. Quick hands, faster feet, and obviously well-coached. Great game. And I sure agree that DB is the place to play a tourney. Their field is remarkable, great parking, and just a better venue.

''I wouldn't a died but I might of had a bad case of indigestion. But not to worry, the Toppers were shining brightly this evening. They are way too deep in pitchers to even break a worry wort out. They are a sharp ball club. Quick hands, faster feet, and obviously well-coached. Great game. And I sure agree that DB is the place to play a tourney. Their field is remarkable, great parking, and just a better venue.

It ain't over. We all agree that the Hill will win the district. Who you like taking the other spot in the regionals? Surely not the "quitting" Rebs? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It ain't over. We all agree that the Hill will win the district. Who you like taking the other spot in the regionals? Surely not the "quitting" Rebs? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Not sure what you mean by the "quitting rebs." Don't think I've ever called them quitters. They have good players it's the coaching I think is lacking. Also, not much depth in pitching. I think I'll go with my East Pats. These kids want that win and I've said all along I thought they might be a dark horse. We all know the 50-1 odds paid out at the Derby for that dark horse! A win might just sneak up on them boys and carry them on down the road. I'd have to put the coaching skills of Breuninger up against anybody in the conference. He's smart, cool, collected, uses strategy and the team right now has a good chemistry. I just hope south's coach tells everybody it's going to be over in 5 innings like he did last time. He's already said it's going to be a dogfight on TCS.com. Guess we'll see whose dog hunts the best. I go with the Pats and that bunch of scrappers. They don't like being trash-talked by another coach. Go PATS!!!