2009 Sequoyah Chiefs

bigclittleh

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflolk: Frankly I see no reason to point out any young man by name as GOSQHS did. I think it is tactless and shows no class, again you have someone hiding behind a computer running someone down. That is cowardly thing to do. JRR brought a lot of heart and dedication to that football team, never missing work outs and giving you everything he had. He may have not been the most gifted athlete but you never ever had to worry about his motor running and giving you his best. I am also disappointed in some of you to just let something like that slide by. :hungry:

How is H. Heights in Football? Their baseball program was not competitive this spring! Heritage will be a good test.

Today - Morning practice had a slow pace, a lot of new faces learning what to do. Hopefully, this afternoon the intensity will pick up. The intensity was very low at the 7 on 7 at MC. Hopefully, in time we will see a great improvement in the intensity level once everyone gets more comfortable and understands what is expected.

The Chiefs travel to Heritage on Friday July 31st. Does anyone know what time? It should be a good test for the Chiefs! I have saw a lot of improvement from Monday to Today. We still have a lot of work to do but some kids are stepping up! Cody Stewart has impressed so far and looks to be ready to be a major factor both on offense and defense! Go Chiefs keep up the good work!