Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA is a very good team and beat a young but improving JC team pretty soundly tuesday night. I do have one question though, they had a kid come off the bench with the last name of Smith i think they said his first name or initials are TJ? maybe or DJ? To me he was the best player on LA's team, and yeah i know about the Dunn kidd but this kid is very solid, played shutdown defense and hit like 5 or 6 3's, so why does he not start? He may be a freshman and if thats the case then LA's future is VERY bright and if he is then i can see why the upper classmen are playing ahead of him but if he isn't i'm just curious if the LA faithfull have any insight as to why this kid is benching it? Either way LA is my pick to win the region and represent the UC in the AA State tourney this year and i for one hope they go all the way to the gold ball and erase the memory of the giant egg they laid last year!

Thats the first game TJ hasn't started as a matter of fact. Coach Melton accidentally checked the wrong box when he marked the starters in the book and it was too late to change it when they realized it. No big deal. TJ is very good.

Not really. I think some of these guys are actually playing better.

The schedule since Upperman might have something to do with the higher scoring and the larger winning margin, but I totally agree with you, some players are looking better.-- It's now just a matter of fine tuneing and getting everyone looking better as a team. Then everything should come together at just the right time.------ At Upperman we just hit a bump in the road. No wheels even came close to coming off. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Key broke his foot in the JV game against JC.

Haven't talked to you in a while how's it going ?

Have heard good things about the youngsters at LA. Hate to hear of injuries though. How is the Key boy doing ? How is the JV doing ? Are they winning all their games ? Are are the JV games played like football or do they usually play before the varsity's game. And do the girls play a JV schedule ? After all the more these kids get to play the better than will be in years to come. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Doing great. Thanks. Everyone looks very good. They have won all games that I know of. Future is very bright.

Hey King who are some of the freshmen coming on. I hadn't never heard of Key until you mentioned he was hurt. Did he play in the Co. in grade school ?

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't been to a game this year. So I don't have much of a clue who the new ones are. I have been feeling under the weather as they say these past few months. I believe my sugar is out of whack again.

Haven't talked to you in a while how's it going ?

Have heard good things about the youngsters at LA. Hate to hear of injuries though. How is the Key boy doing ? How is the JV doing ? Are they winning all their games ? Are are the JV games played like football or do they usually play before the varsity's game. And do the girls play a JV schedule ? After all the more these kids get to play the better than will be in years to come. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

JV team hasn't lost. They haven't really had a close game. They have 3 sophs and 3 frosh on the team. The JV games are played before the varsity games. The girls play a JV schedule as well and I don't think they have lost either. The boys game for today has been canceled.

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

JV team hasn't lost. They haven't really had a close game. They have 3 sophs and 3 frosh on the team. The JV games are played before the varsity games. The girls play a JV schedule as well and I don't think they have lost either. The boys game for today has been canceled.

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks BG ........you say they play JV games boys and girls before the varsity games.. that's good. Looks like we would have to be down at SC then by 3:30 or 4:00. Wow didn't realize that. I would say that makes it hard on the ones that want to see their kids play JV games huh ? Well it won't tonight then if the boys and girls JV games are canceled.

Good Luck LA teams tonight..everyone drive safe.