South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

Lordy, Vik, if you're asking me about something in the FALL, you betta call somebody! I can't get the schedule to dang FRIDAY, much less fall! My scheduling started something like this at about 6:00 this morning...."What do you mean you have a snow schedule, Bobby?! I don't see no freakin' snow! You Sullivan kids are going to be dumb as rocks with all the school you miss. Get up anyway- that just gives you two more hours to do your barn chores! I don't care if every other kid is sleeping in- I'm not every other kid's momma (of which I'm sure they are grateful each day)! When are you going to the trainer? Can you get in this morning? We have yoga, tonight- don't forget- and no excuses! I don't care if you hate your pink Yoga mat! There's kids in Arizona that wish they had a pink yoga mat and mama to make them go. I know you're tired from the Combine this week--- I'm tired of doing all your chores so you could go to the Combine. Lena & Rayne! Get in the car--no, you can't take Jessica's DOG with you to school. Kate get up- Your daddy's gotta drop you off before the goes to work to watch the stockmarket finish it's eternal crash. See Bobby--- dumb kids that don't go to school help your mama have JOB SECURITY! Get that cat out of the dryer and get in the car! Bobby you betta be up!" Now does that sound like a lady who would know one single thing about something that would happen this fall? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Dang D, you be spittin' rap in the moannin' like it was Red Man on a second round playoff game against MoTown with fo' minutes to go til' half down 21 zip.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weights what broke the wagon down. Out of respect we were lookin' for the Wacoff so's we could do a toast and all. You know, to the reunion of the most decadant high school event in the country. Everyone knows we gonna slaughter you...can you guess the score. I feel sorry for those young kids you have there that were in middle school the years when we were ransacking across NET. That's OK though we saved plenty of child abusing, womanizing, husband head bashing, dog eating, teepee burning, Confederate football playing butt whoopin' talent just for ya'. Good thing you bypassed last year 'cause we would have burned the freaking school down we were so good. I mean, what wus they thinking when they scheduled both of us a dead week before the game. 7 days of pilaging...my, my! Reble Nation

you boys couldn't beat greeneville , the power that got killed by jefferson county. you have to admitt you all choked on that last play

you boys couldn't beat greeneville , the power that got killed by jefferson county. you have to admitt you all choked on that last play

The Greeneville team that Jeff beat the first game of the season was not even close to the team Sullivan South saw twice last year. The Greeneville team against Jeff had 9 people on D that hadn't even started a varsity game in their life and matured as the season went along. Jeff Co. wasn't even that good is was that Greeneville's D was that bad at the time. I'm not a Sullivan South Fan, but i respect Sullivan South and what their program has done over the past year 5 years.

The Greeneville team that Jeff beat the first game of the season was not even close to the team Sullivan South saw twice last year. The Greeneville team against Jeff had 9 people on D that hadn't even started a varsity game in their life and matured as the season went along. Jeff Co. wasn't even that good is was that Greeneville's D was that bad at the time. I'm not a Sullivan South Fan, but i respect Sullivan South and what their program has done over the past year 5 years.

yada yada yada always excuses

yada yada yada always excuses

Then since you think you know so much tell why Jeff Co. beat Greeneville then if it wasn't for Greeneville's D being so young and inexperienced? The Same Jeff Co. Offence put up 7 points against Greeneville the year before because The Devils D was a Veteran Defence. Thats not an excuse its the facts! If you watched Greeneville play the first game against Jeff Co. and then watched then play Sullivan South in the Quarter Finals you would be an IDIOT to think they were the same team.

Then since you think you know so much tell why Jeff Co. beat Greeneville then if it wasn't for Greeneville's D being so young and inexperienced? The Same Jeff Co. Offence put up 7 points against Greeneville the year before because The Devils D was a Veteran Defence. Thats not an excuse its the facts! If you watched Greeneville play the first game against Jeff Co. and then watched then play Sullivan South in the Quarter Finals you would be an IDIOT to think they were the same team.

all i know is they lost to jefferson co. except it. I've learn to expect D.B. to loose in the first or second round. we don't play good football up here.too slow too little but good coaching we just can't compete with the mid and west teams just the truth. more d-1 players on Austin East or Farragut or Hillsboro ,Then the imac ,bigeast and south conference combined

None of that matters. Everybody knows how things go in Greenville. Money talks. You got money you can buy just about anything. And everybody knows how the quarterfinal game went. If you were in attendance there is no denying what happened. Even the announcers admitted it. Ask the policeman who was in the endzone. No one can deny that one and only one ref sold the game. That's fine though 'cause South busted Jeff County in the mouth in the last scrimmage before the season started. Jeff never got the ball past scrimmage. And when the JV came in they scored two more. This discussion is about the Big 8 not Ni$wonger.

None of that matters. Everybody knows how things go in Greenville. Money talks. You got money you can buy just about anything. And everybody knows how the quarterfinal game went. If you were in attendance there is no denying what happened. Even the announcers admitted it. Ask the policeman who was in the endzone. No one can deny that one and only one ref sold the game. That's fine though 'cause South busted Jeff County in the mouth in the last scrimmage before the season started. Jeff never got the ball past scrimmage. And when the JV came in they scored two more. This discussion is about the Big 8 not Ni$wonger.

i don't think scrimmage count. i now how things are in greene co. but it shouldn't have been close were the refs can make a difference . you boys had the d.b. syndrome looking ahead to the next game. so move on

i don't think scrimmage count. i now how things are in greene co. but it shouldn't have been close were the refs can make a difference . you boys had the d.b. syndrome looking ahead to the next game. so move on

I have officially moved on. And you are right that it shouldn't have been close. You are also right that we were doing what DB did in looking ahead. But that doesn't change the degree of corruption that existed in that game. No matter it is in the past. BUT, it is fact that the money in Greeneville is appropriated politically. We should have been ready for that and were not. Even Maryville spoke of the same things only to a lesser degree that went on in the semi. Obviously, they had no chance against the Red Rebels money or no money. It would have been good to have played Jeff in regular season because they did seem to be a different team later in the season. But then so was everyone else.

I have officially moved on. And you are right that it shouldn't have been close. You are also right that we were doing what DB did in looking ahead. But that doesn't change the degree of corruption that existed in that game. No matter it is in the past. BUT, it is fact that the money in Greeneville is appropriated politically. We should have been ready for that and were not. Even Maryville spoke of the same things only to a lesser degree that went on in the semi. Obviously, they had no chance against the Red Rebels money or no money. It would have been good to have played Jeff in regular season because they did seem to be a different team later in the season. But then so was everyone else.

I was trying to take up for you Comp......Greeneville Doesn't get to choose which Refs do the game. The Refs were from Knoxville not from Greeneville, and i have no clue why Maryville would complain about anything.....there wasn't 5 penalties even thrown in that game and Maryville was moving the ball as they pleased. I have the up most Respect for Sullivan South and your son. They were the Best team I probably played against in High School and they also ended my High School football career, but you didn't here me saying" If Curt Phillips wasn't on the team we would have won". There is alot more to life than football, i know its still hard to swallow but it will ok.

I was trying to take up for you Comp......Greeneville Doesn't get to choose which Refs do the game. The Refs were from Knoxville not from Greeneville, and i have no clue why Maryville would complain about anything.....there wasn't 5 penalties even thrown in that game and Maryville was moving the ball as they pleased. I have the up most Respect for Sullivan South and your son. They were the Best team I probably played against in High School and they also ended my High School football career, but you didn't here me saying" If Curt Phillips wasn't on the team we would have won". There is alot more to life than football, i know its still hard to swallow but it will ok.

Ryan, I know you have had my back before. And it's not all about my son. Fact is, I was praying that he would not get the ball. #27 Story had a bead on Taylor all night long. My hat is off to him. But I don't care if the refs were from Chicago...excuse me Ref...as in singular. One ref. Not refs. One ref made all the flagrant calls...I believe their were 6 of them from seconds to go in the game through the last overtime. Everyone knows who this ref is. He could have been from Albania but he was paid off. Period. End of story. If you could have been at the Channel 11 Elite 11 banquet and heard how Kasey Marlar depicted that game then you would have known how far the flagrant calls traveled. When Taylor was interviewed by the coaches at Tusculum and Carson-Newman they all, in part of their conversation, alluded to how South was robbed in that game. Even coach Turner. Both coaching staffs were at the game.

Dude I'm over it and am looking forward to the next level. Truly. And I can say on Greenevilles behalf that they were twice the team we played at the beginning of the season. And nothing about that game was detrimental to Greeneville players character. They played clean and with honor. I mean Travon was talented but Chaz Story was the player of the game in my opinion. He rocked. But someone in a high place wanted something and he got it. And the price was merely a peanut or two to him. But I tell you now that everyone outside of Greene county knows and confesses the same story about what happened. Their is no denying from the people that were at the game.

Nevertheless you guys were the best competition we played all year. The Vikings did not hold a candle to you. Morristown East came very close but your defense was much better. You did a much better job at containing our running game. MoEast was more explosive on offense than you but not as much 4th quarter power. I would play you again any day of the week...and look forward to it because your squad is respectible. And as far as Curt is concerned...you beat us in '07 fair and square. I mean you were the better team at the beginning of the season. Now that year the Vikings were the best team we played with no argument except for Maryville and I still don't know how Volunteer beat them.

But I know you will rule your new conference and will make it to the state so good luck and I always follow your comments on the boards. Where are you going to school?

Walking back to my car after that game I was walking near a ref (don't know if it was "the" ref) accompanied by a policeman and watched the ref get in his truck with a Greene County license plate and drive off. Don't think he was from Knoxville.