South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

Hey D. A member of JT's possee says she's sportin a fancy rock on her finger? Details sister, we need details! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Don't you know? All of us Taylor girls collect rocks, precious gems, cash, cars, and houses every few months. The poor guys just keep giving them to us with love & promises... And I never hated a man bad enough to give back his diamond. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I imagine JT was just adding to her collection--- it's like taxes, you have to pay up with us Taylor Girls. Our cowgirl love ain't cheap. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you know? All of us Taylor girls collect rocks, precious gems, cash, cars, and houses every few months. The poor guys just keep giving them to us with love & promises... And I never hated a man bad enough to give back his diamond. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I imagine JT was just adding to her collection--- it's like taxes, you have to pay up with us Taylor Girls. Our cowgirl love ain't cheap. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ha. Gotcha. I'll have to tell BC that it's nothing to get excited about then! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ha, better not, I'm still payin on the last three I gave away! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

One must be a STRONG willed, STRONG minded, STRONG of spirit and just plain STRONG to hang with the Taylor gals. I know. BELIEVE ME I know. I created 'em and taught 'em how to shoot. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Beware!

Happy New Year to all the Rebel faithful. Well, holidays are over and I'm beginning to recover from the early end to the '08 season. It was much worse on me than on the players, no doubt. Heard the Pigskin Parents are already at work making things right for the boys in the weight room with new flooring. For all the returning Rebels, especially the upcoming Sophs and Juniors--------pay attention. There is basically one thing that is most important for you (it is critical) if you want to get your uniform soiled in '09. Get you butts into the weight room, whether it is at the All-Purpose facility, your basement, or at a PE class at school (or bettter yet--all of the before mentioned). Get there and get there at least 4-5 times per week. This is the absolute most important thing you can do to make yourself better in the offseason. If you are playing basketball, or baseball, or tiddlywinks---------great--but you got to get strong--ask any coach---ask any upper classman-----------

Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!! Hoddy Toddy!!!

I went to the combine in Johnson City on Saturday. Lot's of kids there from the Hilltoppers, Indians, and Boone Trailblazers as well as a scattering of players from various schools all over the region. Saw some very talented athletes. I would estimate between 150 to 200 football players. Lot's of kids putting in extra effort during the offseason. Thought we would have more boys from the Rebel Camp. Please tell me our boys are working hard in the weight room. Input anyone?

Hello all you Rebels out there. I have been in hibernation. Today is signing day. Here I am wondering what's new. I've seen Hunter signed with TN Tech. I've read some of the others are considering. Any more details? Go Blue! I NEED ME SOME FOOTBALL!!! I am suffering withdrawals. You can only watch the same game so many times. Especially with the outcome of it. I found my son a light blue shirt that says dad's little rebel. Workin on convertin him as well. 15 months old today. Now if i can get him to catch the football.

I went to the combine in Johnson City on Saturday. Lot's of kids there from the Hilltoppers, Indians, and Boone Trailblazers as well as a scattering of players from various schools all over the region. Saw some very talented athletes. I would estimate between 150 to 200 football players. Lot's of kids putting in extra effort during the offseason. Thought we would have more boys from the Rebel Camp. Please tell me our boys are working hard in the weight room. Input anyone?

Bobby was at the Combine and did excellent all around. I was SO disappointed that there were no other Rebels there. Good athletes from all over the TriCities were there busting it out. We could really tell that Bobby has kicked it in double time on the off season. Greg & I were VERY proud of him! I think he actually surprised his own self, as well. I believe it's the POWER YOGA (the OM with MOM) don't you guys?! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Namaste to my Rebel Nation!

Bobby was at the Combine and did excellent all around. I was SO disappointed that there were no other Rebels there. Good athletes from all over the TriCities were there busting it out. We could really tell that Bobby has kicked it in double time on the off season. Greg & I were VERY proud of him! I think he actually surprised his own self, as well. I believe it's the POWER YOGA (the OM with MOM) don't you guys?! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Namaste to my Rebel Nation!

Good to here Bobby did good at the combine and staying in shape in off-season.Will keep up with him this year.

ps Them Taylor women all seem to be all right,collecting rocks that is. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />