South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

I said put up or shut up. Since you can't see to shut up, I'll assume you can't take the call out.

Anyone that knows me will tell you I don't need NO BODY to get my back- I take care of my own.

So once again, smacker mouth.... show up or shut up.

[/quot

odds BTMom 9-1 (wacojaco is not real)

"

deloris 1000-1( i heard thru a south coach , Deloris was good at playing army)

Sara 20 - 1 (she is really the adomable snowman)

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great year. Dobyns-Bennett, Science Hill, Tennessee High and Knox West will all be big challenges. There may be a loss here or there but even if so those games will prepare for the play-offs where I expect this team to make a deep run. Good luck in '09 Rebels!

Rebel Nation /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You had a lot of good football points,but this is the best.Playing us and the other guys will help get you ready for the playoffs.My biggest concern is how we get to the playoffs with this messed up system.I would rather play in an all 6A conference and add you guys like the old days.Then add a game or two like we open up with this year. I hope to read some good post on the playoff system between now and a couple of months.It doesn't add up ,that DB or SH would go with just a win over the other.I would like to see the complete layout for east TN.By the way,I thought there was a car show at Walmart this weekend,I'm thinking now there will be a ring set up for all the call outs going on. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Funny stuff,I can see people being held back by their football son's,while the boys from both teams high five each other and then go out and eat together while their parents are posting bond /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Holly crap. Women wanting to fight men? This post has gotten way out of hand. Talk about a bunch of rednecks. Way to go South you've lived up to your reputation. Redneck high at Pactolus at its best. Lots of class.

Please do not label all South fans as rednecks and classless. Every school has fans that seemingly cannot control themselves. I think some people just like to draw attention to themselves, but all they are doing is drawing bad publicity for the school that they support and embarrassing their children. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Please do not label all South fans as rednecks and classless. Every school has fans that seemingly cannot control themselves. I think some people just like to draw attention to themselves, but all they are doing is drawing bad publicity for the school that they support and embarrassing their children. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

KD, yes, their all encompassing characterization is incorrect. One big point, as they paint all the South fans as "rednecks", that isn't said out loud is - it is no secret who BTaylorMom, Comp, and others are. There are people on both sides that are upfront.. Skunk is a good DB fan example. Skunk is a stand-up guy and everyone knows who he is. He isn't a cowardly lion. On the otherhand, you have cowards like etmemphisfan, dbfan91, and waco who will not own up to who they really are. They enjoy being masked insult-slinging superheros too much. They just buzz in and out of South, TN, Science Hill, and other threads, stirring things up and laying down insults that are technically allowed by CoachT. Watch and see them respond to this post in a classless, cute way, as expected. I'm sure they'll come up with something clever ... and again, cowardly. Not worth a response.

But, we do need to move on to focus on the high school football season. So...

KD, yes, their all encompassing characterization is incorrect. One big point, as they paint all the South fans as "rednecks", that isn't said out loud is - it is no secret who BTaylorMom, Comp, and others are. There are people on both sides that are upfront.. Skunk is a good DB fan example. Skunk is a stand-up guy and everyone knows who he is. He isn't a cowardly lion. On the otherhand, you have cowards like etmemphisfan, dbfan91, and waco who will not own up to who they really are. They enjoy being masked insult-slinging superheros too much. They just buzz in and out of South, TN, Science Hill, and other threads, stirring things up and laying down insults that are technically allowed by CoachT. Watch and see them respond to this post in a classless, cute way, as expected. I'm sure they'll come up with something clever ... and again, cowardly. Not worth a response.

Well I just can't come up with anything to respond that would be as classless, cute, or cowardly as you post SatchHump. Who are you anyway? Full name and address please. I'll put you on my Christmas card list. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i'm Elvis ,who are you?

i sold her to michael, so i could marry marlyn monroe

You shoulda married Mary Ann Mobley....better lookin, and a lot less trouble.........and still alive. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You shoulda married Mary Ann Mobley....better lookin, and a lot less trouble.........and still alive. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

she is stuffed and standing over a vent in my house sorta like m. jackson and the elephant man.

time to get serious, looked at the new college football books and web sites, thru the years net highschool football would be lucky to have 3 or 4 d-1 prospects very very few major d-1, Nash., Mem., Chatt., Murp., and knox. have at least 40- 50 d-1, We don't have the big ,fast athletic players. We have good players that have huge hearts and we do have some great coaches. South and D.B. play to the best of their ability and we should be proud of both teams, North to me plays over their heads every year Tenn high does a good job, but Johnson city should be with South and D.B. every year. we all should pull for all NET football. middle and west tenn. don't give us much respect. instead of D.B. and South dislike of each other , should pull for each other .

(who is Mary Ann Mobley, is she for sale?)