South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

Hey little boy is it geting to ya ....and ya better watch who ya call dumb I might just have to spank your toe..you're just one of them dumbaSS little indian fans....now go tuck yourelf into your little bed. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Seems like we've heard this song before. Actually about 16 times.......but at least it does have a new verse.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you this much. If I hadn't beat a team in 17 years I sure wouldn't be running my mouth about how im going to all of the sudden whip up on them. Especially after the last time these two teams met and South supposedly had the better team and was going to destroy DB , then lost the game 44-0. Its the same thing all over again.

I will not be so stupid as to predict DB to win this game because eventually South should be able to win in football over DB. Its the law of averages thing. What I can't understand is why do South fans go so far out on a limb only to make fools of themselves. You do understand that now South has to win this game. Its a must win for them or their finished forever.

I tell you this much. If I hadn't beat a team in 17 years I sure wouldn't be running my mouth about how im going to all of the sudden whip up on them. Especially after the last time these two teams met and South supposedly had the better team and was going to destroy DB , then lost the game 44-0. Its the same thing all over again.

I will not be so stupid as to predict DB to win this game because eventually South should be able to win in football over DB. Its the law of averages thing. What I can't understand is why do South fans go so far out on a limb only to make fools of themselves. You do understand that now South has to win this game. Its a must win for them or their finished forever.

You are correct Jack in some of what you are saying. But, actually, this year's game is really not all that big a deal. That's why I will guarantee a victory by South just as I have in the past with wins over Science Hill and Tenn. High. Do you think I'd risk my posting privileges on CoachT if it wasn't a sure thing?!?! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You are correct Jack in some of what you are saying. But, actually, this year's game is really not all that big a deal. That's why I will guarantee a victory by South just as I have in the past with wins over Science Hill and Tenn. High. Do you think I'd risk my posting privileges on CoachT if it wasn't a sure thing?!?! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

There's no risk there. You still have your other screen names. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

There's no risk there. You still have your other screen names. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What fun would that be? You know you'd miss VMS. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

What fun would that be? You know you'd miss VMS. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Then you'd better retract your statement. The odds are stacked against you. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Then you'd better retract your statement. The odds are stacked against you. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I don't gamble unless it's a sure thing Jack. Ask Topper and Cap. But, then again, I guess it's not gambling if it's a sure thing huh? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Want some? No more posts by the loser? UINUOUT?

I don't gamble unless it's a sure thing Jack. Ask Topper and Cap. But, then again, I guess it's not gambling if it's a sure thing huh? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Want some? No more posts by the loser? UINUOUT?

My whole life don't hinge on this game. Its just another game to the Indian fans. So im out. Maybe I'll quit posting if DB can win a first round playoff game. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

My whole life don't hinge on this game. Its just another game to the Indian fans. So im out. Maybe I'll quit posting if DB can win a first round playoff game. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Talk about no risk!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey little boy is it geting to ya ....and ya better watch who ya call dumb I might just have to spank your toe..you're just one of them dumbaSS little indian fans....now go tuck yourelf into your little bed. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think your gettin the posters confused. I'm the one that used the phrase toe. Actually I used some symbols instead of bad language and the computer just went crazy. Since your trying to be cute though, remember your feets your foundation.

WATCH YOUR POSTERS!!!!!!

i think rebel red####s was once a D.B. fan but to make himself feel good he made his boy transfer someplace where he might start . it's isn't about team to him it is about ole dad living his life thru his son.

this game is the biggest game in south history, but if someway D.B. pulls out the upset of the decade ,please don't go home and beat your wife and kids. it is just a game , i remember a long long long time ago, walking across the track in aw of a good team. at death valley after south beat D.B. 30 -0 but that was the last time i had to take that walk, but if it happens again. according all the south fans the "greatest south time ever" will destroy D.B. i will take the walk and say we got beat by the south boys and not the "refs" or "our center got hurt" good luck to both teams