South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

You've got the right screen name thats for sure. I have over 5,000 post of running my mouth and you can be sure I will continue. If your going to compete then I think you need to come up with some of your own material. And yes you are in for a world of hurt. You know nothing, Im not D. Harrell. Volman can set you straight on that one. You might be the dumbest poster on here to date. Well except for the guy that said I was Darrell Watson. Come to think of it, wasn't that you to. What are you doing using the phone book and the process of elimation.

Red Neck Rebel /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

go beat your wife some more

Yep, Darren's a pretty good ole boy. Jack ain't Darren. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comp,am I reading this right? Do you think we lost a 1st round playoff game in '04 or are you referring to the D-B game?

Hey cd, I guess you heard that Fordtown University moved "North" huh? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey cd, I guess you heard that Fordtown University moved "North" huh? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Volman, I wish I knew who you were. In my opinion, you have the most credibility of anyone posting.

Now---this is the greatest news for Col.Hts and Sullivan South community, sports, and schools since ----well ever.

One correction though----it's Fordtown High-------

They're still consulting with Boss Hog and the brothers to scheme against the unfortunate college of choice. but that's 4 years down the road.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Volman, I wish I knew who you were. In my opinion, you have the most credibility of anyone posting.

Now---this is the greatest news for Col.Hts and Sullivan South community, sports, and schools since ----well ever.

One correction though----it's Fordtown High-------

They're still consulting with Boss Hog and the brothers to scheme against the unfortunate college of choice. but that's 4 years down the road.

Maybe our local Big Boy can donate the money to re-establish football at ETSU and they could all keep coaching. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Maybe our local Big Boy can donate the money to re-establish football at ETSU and they could all keep coaching. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh, CD, right on---we need to talk.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep, Darren's a pretty good ole boy. Jack ain't Darren. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just what are you trying to say. You still haven't paid your drycleaning bill on that blue dress you know. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You've got the right screen name thats for sure. I have over 5,000 post of running my mouth and you can be sure I will continue. If your going to compete then I think you need to come up with some of your own material. And yes you are in for a world of hurt. You know nothing, Im not D. Harrell. Volman can set you straight on that one. You might be the dumbest poster on here to date. Well except for the guy that said I was Darrell Watson. Come to think of it, wasn't that you to. What are you doing using the phone book and the process of elimation.

Red Neck Rebel /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

go beat your wife some more

You are a complete idiot...I don't care how many dumba$$ post you have.And you my friend are the dumbest poster on here..you have no idea about the game of football.And the only one I would like to beat would be you...but you're little skanky a## wouldn't be worth it...I'm done with this little argument.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Gee, Boys....since ya'll are talking crazy, perhaps it's time for a funny Bobby Taylor story to take our minds off the stress of Coach T:

So we live in a log house in the country and I wake Bobby up early one morning for football practice. We've been having a problem with a woodpecker on the house and it's made it's home right by Bobby's window. Bobby staggers out of bed about half awake as I walk over to the window to check out the enemy woodpecker to decide what gun I might use to shoot it with, when we hear "BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!" As I am walking over to see the crazy bird doing it's thing I notice that Bobby is flat out on the floor face down. I asked him what the heck he was doing and he replied "GET DOWN MOM! That's another DRIVE BY!"

I slowly and patiently told him to GET UP off the FLOOR because that was a woodpecker-- not a freakin' drive by! I went on to explain how black boys that live on farms hear that noise and get a shot gun and go for the pesky bird. Black boys that live in the Hood hear it and GET DOWN. Thus, I report Bobby is safe and I still haven't shot that woodpecker down.

And Sarah Palin will ask "And what does that have to do with high school football?" and to that I reply.... if I need my son to move faster on the field, I will bring my semi automatic and belt out some bullets.

OM

You are a complete idiot...I don't care how many dumba$$ post you have.And you my friend are the dumbest poster on here..you have no idea about the game of football.And the only one I would like to beat would be you...but you're little skanky a## wouldn't be worth it...I'm done with this little argument.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Waco plays you like a 5 points H#, I shall name you "Bruno", you and Deloris must be sisters

Gee, Boys....since ya'll are talking crazy, perhaps it's time for a funny Bobby Taylor story to take our minds off the stress of Coach T:

So we live in a log house in the country and I wake Bobby up early one morning for football practice. We've been having a problem with a woodpecker on the house and it's made it's home right by Bobby's window. Bobby staggers out of bed about half awake as I walk over to the window to check out the enemy woodpecker to decide what gun I might use to shoot it with, when we hear "BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!" As I am walking over to see the crazy bird doing it's thing I notice that Bobby is flat out on the floor face down. I asked him what the heck he was doing and he replied "GET DOWN MOM! That's another DRIVE BY!"

I slowly and patiently told him to GET UP off the FLOOR because that was a woodpecker-- not a freakin' drive by! I went on to explain how black boys that live on farms hear that noise and get a shot gun and go for the pesky bird. Black boys that live in the Hood hear it and GET DOWN. Thus, I report Bobby is safe and I still haven't shot that woodpecker down.

And Sarah Palin will ask "And what does that have to do with high school football?" and to that I reply.... if I need my son to move faster on the field, I will bring my semi automatick and belt out some bullets.

OM