South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

First off i didnt know mars hill even had a football program???? dang congrats guys for being top five at a mars hill camp!! are you kidding me?? and u must have a serious study session on what these kids eat. its kind of creepy... do u watch them sleep secretly? thats pretty gross. and u know you could probably make good money off these south rebel short stories that u have been rambling off for the past year. get them published. SOUTH REBELS- all talk and thats it. DB-THE SCHOOL AND THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM OF KINGSPORT. get used to it!!!

And back to football....

The 2009 South Rebs are much like trying to describe guardian angels- you feel their presence, but you just can find that justifying word. Our linemen have made summer training their launching pad. Jake Logue is minimized by the term ??

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off i didnt know mars hill even had a football program???? dang congrats guys for being top five at a mars hill camp!! are you kidding me?? and u must have a serious study session on what these kids eat. its kind of creepy... do u watch them sleep secretly? thats pretty gross. and u know you could probably make good money off these south rebel short stories that u have been rambling off for the past year. get them published. SOUTH REBELS- all talk and thats it. DB-THE SCHOOL AND THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM OF KINGSPORT. get used to it!!!

First of all Dhardwork B00, this is a South thread and your post has no merit. Go away.

Second, if you knew anything about the camp, you would know that over 40 college recruiters/coaches attended the camp, one of several put on by this company and HOSTED by Mars Hill. And, by the way, they did a nice job.

Third, yes, DB is the school and the football program of Kingsport. I've lived here all my life and know that particular fact. What exactly is your point?

Fourth, Thanks for the tip on publishing. We'll consider it.

Fifth, congratulations on your sixth post. Maybe some day you'll be as good as Waco after 5,000 posts. At least he makes me laugh occasionally.

haha sorry im not up for the hype of posting every move a high school player makes throughout his day, what he eats when he wipes his own butt, where he is every minut of the day... its just not my kind of stuff. oh and im sure they did pretty good at that camp i mean it was hosted by mars hill?? haha thanks for that reply dude

First of all Dhardwork B00, this is a South thread and your post has no merit. Go away.

Second, if you knew anything about the camp, you would know that over 40 college recruiters/coaches attended the camp, one of several put on by this company and HOSTED by Mars Hill. And, by the way, they did a nice job.

Third, yes, DB is the school and the football program of Kingsport. I've lived here all my life and know that particular fact. What exactly is your point?

Fourth, Thanks for the tip on publishing. We'll consider it.

Fifth, congratulations on your sixth post. Maybe some day you'll be as good as Waco after 5,000 posts. At least he makes me laugh occasionally.

If you are are offended by these post, pls go back to the DB Thread and leave us the hey alone.

There'll be no complaint.

I believe there are only a handful of DB posters on here with a truckload of nicknames. The obviously faked bad grammar and spelling is a dead giveaway.

I, for one, like the information. Keep it coming Bmama and others.

I believe there are only a handful of DB posters on here with a truckload of nicknames. The obviously faked bad grammar and spelling is a dead giveaway.

I, for one, like the information. Keep it coming Bmama and others.

You still don't get it do you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You still don't get it do you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I get that there are members with thousands of posts that feel the need to make up imaginary friends to support their point of view. These imaginary friends whisper sweet nothings in their ear and come here to bolster, in their imaginary friend style, their leaders arguments.

Pretty soon this thousand + poster believes the whole world is on their side. Sad really.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I get that there are members with thousands of posts that feel the need to make up imaginary friends to support their point of view. These imaginary friends whisper sweet nothings in their ear and come here to bolster, in their imaginary friend style, their leaders arguments.

Pretty soon this thousand + poster believes the whole world is on their side. Sad really.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I think you might be just a little bit on the Delusional side there Paco. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

#15 works out each morning with the Rebels and then goes to the gym for his afternoon workout in preparation for the fall. Currently the morning workout revolves around 7/7 as it did before the break. I think what is missing might be the extra 7/7 workout that the Senior Phillips held each evening while Curt was at South. We said the same thing last summer and by week 0 Bradley was just about ready. The consensus is that we aren't catching anything. I admonish some other parents to go to practice and see first hand what is happening. #15 says it is just not there. Not the QB and not the WR but both. No connection. He says it's looking grim. I remember thinking the same thing last year even as we went to full pads. I did not see any evidence of chemistry until we got to scrimmages in the later stages of preseason practice. Against Volunteer we had light chemistry but when we went down to see Jeff County it was nothing but Chemistry. We rocked. I wouldn't be concerned just yet. Stacy has a knack for putting the icing on the cake just before it is served. What do you think Satch? Is it going to come together?

#15 works out each morning with the Rebels and then goes to the gym for his afternoon workout in preparation for the fall. Currently the morning workout revolves around 7/7 as it did before the break. I think what is missing might be the extra 7/7 workout that the Senior Phillips held each evening while Curt was at South. We said the same thing last summer and by week 0 Bradley was just about ready. The consensus is that we aren't catching anything. I admonish some other parents to go to practice and see first hand what is happening. #15 says it is just not there. Not the QB and not the WR but both. No connection. He says it's looking grim. I remember thinking the same thing last year even as we went to full pads. I did not see any evidence of chemistry until we got to scrimmages in the later stages of preseason practice. Against Volunteer we had light chemistry but when we went down to see Jeff County it was nothing but Chemistry. We rocked. I wouldn't be concerned just yet. Stacy has a knack for putting the icing on the cake just before it is served. What do you think Satch? Is it going to come together?

Coach Carter's cakemix will be missing an important staple for the first time in 4 years: a Kitzmiller to lead the receiving corps. Jordan and Kaleb both brought a good blend of athleticism, speed and reach that helped the passing game stretch the field. Hopefully someone will fill that void and become that type player.

I believe it's way too early to be concerned Comp. They looked pretty good in that department against E-town in the spring. They have only had 2 days back from the dead period. Give it time and it will come together. Defense may carry the day in the early going. We've got the 1st half of the season to get ready for the big ones.