South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

Well then West should bring home the rings this year since Maryville moves up in class. Congrats on the state title! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not saying that they will win state, I'm just saying that they have serious playoff patential. Am I not correct in thinking that?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vik i will agree i'm hoping it'll be a great match up like the past few years

can you give us any information on some of your alls 09 team leaders?

Well, I didnt get a chance to see them much during Spring Practice, but the O-Line looks to be in REAL GREAT SHAPE this year. Keenan Sheppard will rack up at least 1500 yards this year whhile I see the WR and SE looking to have some of the best games of their High School Career. How about South?

Well, I didnt get a chance to see them much during Spring Practice, but the O-Line looks to be in REAL GREAT SHAPE this year. Keenan Sheppard will rack up at least 1500 yards this year whhile I see the WR and SE looking to have some of the best games of their High School Career. How about South?

well we have the best O line since 06 imo and 2 all state linebackers and a good amount of experienced players at about every position on both sides of the ball....south's 2 biggest problems are our DB's and the chemistry with the QB and WR which i'm sure stacy and jerry will have them ready to go by week 0

and our running game should be really strong this year

how much bigger has sheppard got over the off season?

Nothing specific yet, but I heard, yet again, they are not in sync on O and look lost on D.

Still time, but hurrrrry.

Hmmm....quite concerning. I hope these young men realize the potential they have and work hard to achieve the goal. Thanks for the info jhilts. If you hear anymore let us hear it!