South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

sulivan south is over rated if you would look at there schedule strength you'd realize that south usually doesnt play anyone worth talking about with a few minor exceptions and everyone saw what happened to them a couple years ago against maryville in the playoffs, they ended up playing maryville junior varsity and still couldnt get the job done sullivan south isnt that great at all

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall really dont seem to talk too much about football on this link do you???? yall jus bable on about foot and yoga wow lets talk week zero at bill willson field

I seen on the top ten 5A thread where you said South would loose to your west team in week O and West should be ranked.South is ranked number 10 in that poll.I'll say that South will move to number 5 after week O and West will still remain unranked.My favorite team has two hard games to start the season,and they will have our upmost respect.I think South will earn yours in a few weeks.Roll Tribe

I seen on the top ten 5A thread where you said South would loose to your west team in week O and West should be ranked.South is ranked number 10 in that poll.I'll say that South will move to number 5 after week O and West will still remain unranked.My favorite team has two hard games to start the season,and they will have our upmost respect.I think South will earn yours in a few weeks.Roll Tribe

the only two teams that they play this year that are any good is West and DB.....Greeneville?? a tough game its that right there why sullivan south stands no chance against west when it finally does roll around and im right i expect a full apoligy....south may seem good but it terms of schedule strength they dont campare....as opposed to west who as one of the toughest if not the toughest schedule in the state i just dont see south beating a west high caliber team

Sounds good to me Rebelfan....I take it you are a Knox West Rebel. Looking forward to coming down to Knoxville. I read on another thread where you said you have 17 returning starters and some players getting D1 looks. Sounds like you guys will be loaded. You have a murderous conference schedule.

yes our schedule is extremely tough but weve always been known to win a few we ant suppose to win and im really lookin forward to week zero too it should be a good measuring stick for both teams

the only two teams that they play this year that are any good is West and DB.....Greeneville?? a tough game its that right there why sullivan south stands no chance against west when it finally does roll around and im right i expect a full apoligy....south may seem good but it terms of schedule strength they dont campare....as opposed to west who as one of the toughest if not the toughest schedule in the state i just dont see south beating a west high caliber team

How many tough games will either team play before they meet in week O ?

How many tough games will either team play before they meet in week O ?

acctually west does scrimmage some pretty good teams before week 0 and it passing league this year they'll be going up against some teams from florida and clinton will also be competing so up against florida speed and a Quarter back like Darien Stone i think they'll be very prepared for the game with a great ground game a steady passing attack and a over bearing defense playing smash mouth football

South35-West 14

west only 14 against that terrible of a defense? theres no way they can stop wests ground game and the verr(even though i dont like that offense to much at all) is really tricky and will give them plenty of problems and yo expect them to score 35 against west????? west has proven to have a rock solid defense some of the best offenses in east tennessee cant score 35 points on them hows south suppose to i predict it more

West: 24 South: 14

west only 14 against that terrible of a defense? theres no way they can stop wests ground game and the verr(even though i dont like that offense to much at all) is really tricky and will give them plenty of problems and yo expect them to score 35 against west????? west has proven to have a rock solid defense some of the best offenses in east tennessee cant score 35 points on them hows south suppose to i predict it more

West: 24 South: 14

To be honest,a figure South will be up 35 to 0 going into the fourh and the 10th graders will give up 14 for South.No joke,they are that good!

To be honest,a figure South will be up 35 to 0 going into the fourh and the 10th graders will give up 14 for South.No joke,they are that good!

there that good really? if there so good then wheres the state appearance??? wheres the ring???? West having to play maryville every year second round of the playoffs prevented them from doing so...whats souths excuse lets not forget west playing great games against maryville every time they've meet what about south have they did so no not exactly the last time they played maryville how badly were they beatin???? im not tryna say south is just some god awful team but they havent proven any thing to me just yet

there that good really? if there so good then wheres the state appearance??? wheres the ring???? West having to play maryville every year second round of the playoffs prevented them from doing so...whats souths excuse lets not forget west playing great games against maryville every time they've meet what about south have they did so no not exactly the last time they played maryville how badly were they beatin???? im not tryna say south is just some god awful team but they havent proven any thing to me just yet

Well then West should bring home the rings this year since Maryville moves up in class. Congrats on the state title! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />