South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to this so I don't really know what I'm doing here. But i've been reading some of these posts and there's alot of people writing stuff that's completely wrong! Ok, let me kind of break down the Rebels it may make some people mad but, on defense they are going to be solid up front you've got Ty, Clint, and Jake to lead them. I, personally think Hammonds isn't going to be what you guys expect him to be, he's a big kid i'll give him that but he's just so uncoordinated, plus he's not too strong I can see him getting dominated one-on-one, but you never know this summer may have been good to him he may be solid now. Next, if teams have any tall recievers they will throw the ball over the rebs secondary, they have no heigth back there, look what Fillers did to Rowland Greeneville game. Possibly the look of this whole year for the secondary? Now for the offense St. Claire has came a loooooong way since freshman year he's consistent now, running and throwing, I can see him having a big year. Bobby will be a big part if he will quit wining so much I've heard from alot of people he is always complaining about something hurting in practice, he needs to learn to tough it out if he is going to do anything this year, practice makes perfect you can't be sitting out on half the drills complaining about something bothering you, suck it up. In my opinion, Heath will be the best reciever if he can just stay healthy I can also see him in the Rebels secondary but he is always getting hurt so he's not someone you can count on. Z and Watterson should do good. Z has the hands, Watterson has the speed he just needs to learn to keep his eye on the ball until he has it tucked. The rebels don't have really any playmakers this year like they had last year in TF, KK, and BD. Playmakers win ball games you have to have someone step up and carry the load the Rebs have been blessed with playmakers these past couple of seasons and you can tell with the conference championships! I hope they do good, I really do some people are just going to have to step it up, bottom line!

It's practice! I mean, what we're talkin' bout here is practice! Practice? Practice? Are you serious? We're talkin' bout practice?! :roflolk:

I'm new to this so I don't really know what I'm doing here. But i've been reading some of these posts and there's alot of people writing stuff that's completely wrong! Ok, let me kind of break down the Rebels it may make some people mad but, on defense they are going to be solid up front you've got Ty, Clint, and Jake to lead them. I, personally think Hammonds isn't going to be what you guys expect him to be, he's a big kid i'll give him that but he's just so uncoordinated, plus he's not too strong I can see him getting dominated one-on-one, but you never know this summer may have been good to him he may be solid now. Next, if teams have any tall recievers they will throw the ball over the rebs secondary, they have no heigth back there, look what Fillers did to Rowland Greeneville game. Possibly the look of this whole year for the secondary? Now for the offense St. Claire has came a loooooong way since freshman year he's consistent now, running and throwing, I can see him having a big year. Bobby will be a big part if he will quit wining so much I've heard from alot of people he is always complaining about something hurting in practice, he needs to learn to tough it out if he is going to do anything this year, practice makes perfect you can't be sitting out on half the drills complaining about something bothering you, suck it up. In my opinion, Heath will be the best reciever if he can just stay healthy I can also see him in the Rebels secondary but he is always getting hurt so he's not someone you can count on. Z and Watterson should do good. Z has the hands, Watterson has the speed he just needs to learn to keep his eye on the ball until he has it tucked. The rebels don't have really any playmakers this year like they had last year in TF, KK, and BD. Playmakers win ball games you have to have someone step up and carry the load the Rebs have been blessed with playmakers these past couple of seasons and you can tell with the conference championships! I hope they do good, I really do some people are just going to have to step it up, bottom line!

Is that you Comp ? :roflolk:

I thought I told iomoz to program a "finger" in the smilies. Hmmmm! Must be why I didn't get the programmers gig. You know I love you Jack...but you know I'm right most of the time. You want to agree with me but you're stuck, like 99% of all these people in being politically correct.

Are WaCoJaCo and BTaylorMom going to carpool down to K-Town on the 21st to save gas money? :lol:

maryville-tn.gif

I wouldn't mind haulin' her down there, I've got a truck with a tommy lift on it. But then I'd have to worry about her throwing liquor bottles out the back. :roflolk:

Better than you throwing the crakk pipe out the window. :thumb:

Bobeye will be Bobeye...but when the lights come on he will be fine. I want to see who can move Hammonds out of the way. If Z and #1 will learn to use bump and run correctly they will dominate. The safety choices will be crucial.

Are WaCoJaCo and BTaylorMom going to carpool down to K-Town on the 21st to save gas money? :lol:

maryville-tn.gif

I wouldn't mind haulin' her down there, I've got a truck with a tommy lift on it. But then I'd have to worry about her throwing liquor bottles out the back. :thumb:

Better than you throwing the crakk pipe out the window. :o

:roflolk::lol:

I think the game will more like the last one played in Death Valley. A hard fought, physical affair won by DB 7-6.

How about a friendly wager? When DB wins by atleast 44, you can meet me over @ Ihop and purchase my triple stack on the morning of Saturday Oct 3rd. :roflolk::thumb:

If you are willing to give 44 points, I would rather bet for your 401K.

I think the game will more like the last one played in Death Valley. A hard fought, physical affair won by DB 7-6.

How about a friendly wager? When DB wins by atleast 44, you can meet me over @ Ihop and purchase my triple stack on the morning of Saturday Oct 3rd. :lol::lol:

I would go with the Pinapple upsidedown pancakes. Dang! :?: