South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Judo-Jaw's lunch hour is over. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My lunch hour lasts ALL summer long for me, baby. I'm messin' with you from the Gulf of Mexico chillin' with the rays & Florida State down the road. I will miss you while I'm scalloping off the boat in a few. I fight the sharks while I'm diving --- that's why I'm so good at handling you, dear. A small fish who thinks he's in a big league. You can't make me mad these next two weeks- my 5 oclock starts when I wake up and ends when I fall into bed. This is what I call Namaste...so bring it on.

My lunch hour lasts ALL summer long for me, baby. I'm messin' with you from the Gulf of Mexico chillin' with the rays & Florida State down the road. I will miss you while I'm scalloping off the boat in a few. I fight the sharks while I'm diving --- that's why I'm so good at handling you, dear. A small fish who thinks he's in a big league. You can't make me mad these next two weeks- my 5 oclock starts when I wake up and ends when I fall into bed. This is what I call Namaste...so bring it on.

Must be a hard ballance, to attend all those football camps every week of the summer "as you claim" and spend time being shark bait "as you claim" in the Gulf of Mexico. But I can believe your lunch hour last all summer. That would explain the size of your end zone. How many games do you figure Florida State will have to forfit this year? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess Judo-Jaw's lunch hour is over. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Funny enough, I have adopted Judo Jaw as my yoga guru name- just for you! It's even printed on the back of my Rebel Yoga tshirt. I WANT you to be able to find me at the games so you can kiss up and get a seat on the South 50 with the rest of the B Taylor Family. Want me to get you a Rebel Yoga t shirt? I gotta hook-up. You could be Mr. Judo Jaw Wannabee. You could wear it and win friends and fame for a change...

Bartender, another shot please. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Must be a hard ballance, to attend all those football camps every week of the summer "as you claim" and spend time being shark bait "as you claim" in the Gulf of Mexico. But I can believe your lunch hour last all summer. That would explain the size of your end zone. How many games do you figure Florida State will have to forfit this year? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok genius, my husband can drive Bobby to camps and DING DING--- Bobby can freakin' drive himself! FSU-- well, we're tough and loyal. B. Bowden forever. Those 10 month contracts are condusive to summer yoga for us beach babes. After teaching 7 yoga classes every week this summer, some say my end zone is looking pretty good. Wanna kiss it? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Bartender! Another shot like the last one- this poor boy is crying and I'll just finish him off, Jester.

Welcome to REBEL GATE-- sponsored by me & VMS with love. Stay in your seat VM, I got this one.

Ok genius, my husband can drive Bobby to camps and DING DING--- Bobby can freakin' drive himself! FSU-- well, we're tough and loyal. B. Bowden forever. Those 10 month contracts are condusive to summer yoga for us beach babes. After teaching 7 yoga classes every week this summer, some say my end zone is looking pretty good. Wanna kiss it? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Bartender! Another shot like the last one- this poor boy is crying and I'll just finish him off, Jester.

Welcome to REBEL GATE-- sponsored by me & VMS with love. Stay in your seat VM, I got this one.

can i be your cabana boy

Better lay off the Gin & Juice! Your taking a trip without even leaving the house.

I might kiss it. But I'll have to get paid by the hour. Remember, those fun house mirrors can sometimes make objects look smaller. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Better lay off the Gin & Juice! Your taking a trip without even leaving the house.

I might kiss it. But I'll have to get paid by the hour. Remember, those fun house mirrors can sometimes make objects look smaller. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

if your with deloris you must be on thre banks of ready creek, with the pipe a goin.

I hope Stacy plans for the all out blitz from DB and maybe others and has an answer to it. I feel I know what he would do for that situation I would just like to hear of them practicing for it when season starts.

They could practice until their faces are as blue as those girly blue uniforms and they won't have an answer for a Watson DB defense.