South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Happy Day for WaKKKKO. Your girlfriends back in town! :hungry:

Skin color doesn't matter in football. WR #1 will make a catch to shove it down your throat this year. WG has the coach's earl about like Kate does. Nutball IndianHoop Moms, bring it. The only game that matter is the next one...

The only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. Time to Rock, baby.

The OMest :thumb:

This is your brain on drugs (& alcohol)

Hey WaCo... if your girlfriend is a teacher, is she is posting on Coach T on City and County Tax Payers $$? That might make the Times News. :motorbike:

South looked pretty solid. Powell was pretty overmatched at all areas. I was impressed by Garvin and Phillips. Also #2 (not sure of his name) was impressive. He looked like 5 feet of rock. #7 seems to have a pretty strong arm also. Good luck this season (except for Sept 11)....lol

Thanks Quincy. Good luck to you guys too. Can you imagine the atmoshpere 9-11? :motorbike: Let us know what Volunteer has. I hope everyone else will calm down now. It's coming together nicely.

Oh Happy Day for WaKKKKO. Your girlfriends back in town! :wub:

Skin color doesn't matter in football. WR #1 will make a catch to shove it down your throat this year. WG has the coach's earl about like Kate does. Nutball IndianHoop Moms, bring it. The only game that matter is the next one...

The only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. Time to Rock, baby.

The OMest :D

This is your brain on drugs (& alcohol)

Hey WaCo... if your girlfriend is a teacher, is she is posting on Coach T on City and County Tax Payers $$? That might make the Times News. :D

I still can't believe this person is a teacher. But as I understand it she teaches in Johnson City, which I guess is believable.

South looked pretty solid. Powell was pretty overmatched at all areas. I was impressed by Garvin and Phillips. Also #2 (not sure of his name) was impressive. He looked like 5 feet of rock. #7 seems to have a pretty strong arm also. Good luck this season (except for Sept 11)....lol

Thanks Quincy. Good luck to you guys too. Can you imagine the atmoshpere 9-11? :D Let us know what Volunteer has. I hope everyone else will calm down now. It's coming together nicely.

Yeah...........Should be like Boozy Creek on Mothers Day. Rebel Flags and Tobacco Spit everywhere. :wub:

OK......Sullyvan South fans.....Pal iz vurry yung thiz yeer.....Knotts West will be a differunt animal....Vurry big upfront....And ewe better be reddy two stop tha veer dive orr thay'll run hit till tha cows come home....Big upfront and wide splits...and lots of play action off hit...West iz well coached......Ennyhow me and mommaSTARS are comin ovur two watch muy little cuzzin "Shorty" Edwards and tha South Rebs next weak......... :D

OK......Sullyvan South fans.....Pal iz vurry yung thiz yeer.....Knotts West will be a differunt animal....Vurry big upfront....And ewe better be reddy two stop tha veer dive orr thay'll run hit till tha cows come home....Big upfront and wide splits...and lots of play action off hit...West iz well coached......Ennyhow me and mommaSTARS are comin ovur two watch muy little cuzzin "Shorty" Edwards and tha South Rebs next weak......... :wub:

Pretty good scouting report Stars! I see why they made you the recruiting coordinator down there in Maryville. I'm not too concerned about us stopping the veer dive but the play action is tough like you said. I would ask you to bring me a big ole Litton's burger but I know it'd never make it to me with momma coming with you! Yep, we like to never found a uniform small enough for "Shorty"! :D Hopefully, we'll give West a game for you to enjoy.

OK......Sullyvan South fans.....Pal iz vurry yung thiz yeer.....Knotts West will be a differunt animal....Vurry big upfront....And ewe better be reddy two stop tha veer dive orr thay'll run hit till tha cows come home....Big upfront and wide splits...and lots of play action off hit...West iz well coached......Ennyhow me and mommaSTARS are comin ovur two watch muy little cuzzin "Shorty" Edwards and tha South Rebs next weak......... :D

Pretty good scouting report Stars! I see why they made you the recruiting coordinator down there in Maryville. I'm not too concerned about us stopping the veer dive but the play action is tough like you said. I would ask you to bring me a big ole Litton's burger but I know it'd never make it to me with momma coming with you! Yep, we like to never found a uniform small enough for "Shorty"! :wub: Hopefully, we'll give West a game for you to enjoy.

Thanks....VolmanScott.....Allsew Jeff Francis son iz West's QB.....When'st we go two West momma likes the Beer-Den Hill Calhoons on Kangston Pike.......Aftur 4 orr 5 racks ov ribs she can go an hour err two befour tankin' again.....Well maybee 45 minutts..... :D

If you look at Powell's schedule results back through '05 you'll see that they have been fairly successful. Beating West, Halls and Clinton 2 out of 3 years and a close playoff game against Red Bank. They haven't been a pushover. Don't know what their expectatons are for '09.

South looked sharp from the beginning, much better than last Friday, I think we were ready to play. Coach Hanie must have gave one of his patented pre-game inspirational speeches, huh?? Powell is very young--2 freshmen starting on Defense, I believe, several Sophs as well. Good luck Powell, you came and gave the Rebs some shots. Punter---where did that come from? I like it.

Well i hate that i had to miss the jamboree, i wanted to get a glimpse of the conference competition. I'm sure most coaches stuck to the basics as not to reveal too much of the offensive and defensive schemes. I got called into work, but on the way drove by death valley and it looked like there was one heck of a turnout. Would anyone care to post the results along with a little analysis? Preciate it. :roflol: