District 14A

mrbigster

I don't know who has beaten who, but the tie breaking procedure is 1. Head to head 2. if a split, who has beaten a higher seeded team 3. coin flip

It looks like Greenfield and Union City split..Neither team has beaten the top 3 seeds but Union City beat Gleason the #4 seed..So if thats the case and the two teams tie..Union City would be the higher seed..So based on that Union City would be the #5 team no matter what happens..I knew the first scenario was a head to head but thought if they tied after that would be a coin toss.!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenfield beat UC tonite in UC. The girls played a good game. They passed the ball well, and they played tough D most of the game. They handled the ball a lot better tonite, but our 3 point shooting was still not there. I dont know what's going on, but we've been in a 3 point shooting slump the last 5 or 6 games.

We found a way to win on the road and didnt shoot very well again. As long as Union City had Labricca Ward (with a good attitude) they were a pretty good team but it couldnt last and now Union City is in deep trouble without Ward.

Haley Perkins played her best game, Emily Randolph is making strides and giving teams fits under the goal. Shamilla McMullen plays harder than anybody on the floor every night and she's only a freshman.

We found a way to win on the road and didnt shoot very well again. As long as Union City had Labricca Ward (with a good attitude) they were a pretty good team but it couldnt last and now Union City is in deep trouble without Ward.

Haley Perkins played her best game, Emily Randolph is making strides and giving teams fits under the goal. Shamilla McMullen plays harder than anybody on the floor every night and she's only a freshman.

Greenfield..I was listening to the start of yalls game on the radio and he mentioned Labricka a couple times..I believe he said she was out until further notice..So...I figure further notice was after the loss last night ..I'll listen to see what they say tonight and if she maybe dresses..I believe she'll play in the tournaments..I'd actually like to see her play and go out her senior season on a good note..

Greenfield..I was listening to the start of yalls game on the radio and he mentioned Labricka a couple times..I believe he said she was out until further notice..So...I figure further notice was after the loss last night ..I'll listen to see what they say tonight and if she maybe dresses..I believe she'll play in the tournaments..I'd actually like to see her play and go out her senior season on a good note..

I dont think that she is playing no more.I know she want play 2nite.UC will be the 5th seed and will play at Gleason.Greebfield fan is rite,UC is in big trouble and will not beat Gleason on the road.

I was told last night at Union City, this was the last straw for Labricca (this is the fourth time and the last time for her to be kicked off the team) I saw Labricca at the Gleason camp and she had a great attitude and Union City looked really good. The next week at the Bethel camp she was out of control and Union City was out of control. She is very talented, Labricca looked like an All Stater at Greenfield last week but I have seen the other Labricca many times over the last four years.

I was told last night at Union City, this was the last straw for Labricca (this is the fourth time and the last time for her to be kicked off the team) I saw Labricca at the Gleason camp and she had a great attitude and Union City looked really good. The next week at the Bethel camp she was out of control and Union City was out of control. She is very talented, Labricca looked like an All Stater at Greenfield last week but I have seen the other Labricca many times over the last four years.

Lake Co beat Union City 46-38 and I had a chance to talk to a relative of Labricca's..Was told if she met certain conditions..Suppose to do something Monday and if she does would be allowed to come back to the team.!

Bradford pulled one away from Humboldt tonight in a thriller!

64-60

i dont think either team pulled ahead by 10 till late in the game

Humboldt was winning by 1 at half 34 33 i believe i cant remember exactly

but in the last quarter Humboldt started to pull away with the 3-balls

Cilisha Harper and Patra Hubbard took turns to make 4 of em in a row

that got them to an 11 point lead maybe?

biggest lead of the game that i saw

but that happened with about 2 min left in the game

and it looked like Humboldt had it

but sure enough them devils came back and tied it with 42 seconds left in the game

with Molly Wallsmith driving the lane to get an easy 2

then they got a steal, with a basket to follow

we try a 3

they get the rebound

give it to Wallsmith

we foul her

she makes the free throws...

game over

this has been an exciting set of games

both of which have gone down to the wire

ill hope they meet again soon

Bradford pulled one away from Humboldt tonight in a thriller!

64-60

i dont think either team pulled ahead by 10 till late in the game

Humboldt was winning by 1 at half 34 33 i believe i cant remember exactly

but in the last quarter Humboldt started to pull away with the 3-balls

Cilisha Harper and Patra Hubbard took turns to make 4 of em in a row

that got them to an 11 point lead maybe?

biggest lead of the game that i saw

but that happened with about 2 min left in the game

and it looked like Humboldt had it

but sure enough them devils came back and tied it with 42 seconds left in the game

with Molly Wallsmith driving the lane to get an easy 2

then they got a steal, with a basket to follow

we try a 3

they get the rebound

give it to Wallsmith

we foul her

she makes the free throws...

game over

this has been an exciting set of games

both of which have gone down to the wire

ill hope they meet again soon

Sounds like it was a good one..Should be a great tournaent..Even the first game is going to be a tough game to win for the top four seeds..I wouldn't want to play Greenfield,Union City,Dresden or Trenton in a loser go home game..Not much difference in any of our top 8 teams and on a given night..any team can win !