tricitiessportsfan

IMAC/District 2 Basketball  

21 members have voted

1. 1. IMAC/District 2 Basketball

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lied! Ask CCHS2 Dockery is no way 6'5. & their is not one player on West team taller than Huffhine's or Dockery!!

Yea Ray gets a lil carried away with the substitutions. Wasn't really a threat of being a close game so that might have played into last night's choice of substituting so much. Everybody lies on their heights and weights for the media things. Barry and Hunter probably like 6'3 or 6'4. The West guys are all smaller than Barry and Hunter. Need to take an inch of two off of what most people list themselves as. I always gave myself 5'11...I'm not 5'11 lol.

District 2 Scoreboard ??“ Week of Monday, Jan. 26-Sunday, Feb. 1

Monday, January 26

Campbell Co. 71, Morristown East 59

Cocke Co. 77, Pigeon Forge 56

Sevier Co. 61, Jefferson Co. 45

Tuesday, January 27

Dobyns Bennett 80, Cherokee 67

Maryville 49, Greeneville 29

Pigeon Forge @ Jefferson Co. ??“ Score?

Wednesday, January 28

No games scheduled

Thursday, January 29

No games scheduled

Friday, January 30

Morristown East @ Morristown West

Cocke Co. @ Cherokee

Greeneville @ Jefferson Co.

Saturday, January 31

Cherokee @ Volunteer

Morristown West @ Sullivan East

Sunday, February 1

No games scheduled

----------

NFL - Superbowl: Arizona Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, ~6:30 pm on NBC

District 2 Scoreboard ?€“ Week of Monday, Jan. 26-Sunday, Feb. 1

Monday, January 26

Campbell Co. 71, Morristown East 59

Cocke Co. 77, Pigeon Forge 56

Sevier Co. 61, Jefferson Co. 45

Tuesday, January 27

Dobyns Bennett 80, Cherokee 67

Maryville 49, Greeneville 29

Pigeon Forge @ Jefferson Co. ?€“ Score?

Wednesday, January 28

No games scheduled

Thursday, January 29

No games scheduled

Friday, January 30

Morristown East @ Morristown West

Cocke Co. @ Cherokee

Greeneville @ Jefferson Co.

Saturday, January 31

Cherokee @ Volunteer

Morristown West @ Sullivan East

Sunday, February 1

No games scheduled

----------

NFL - Superbowl: Arizona Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, ~6:30 pm on NBC

Jefferson County ends the losing streak!! The Patriots top Pigeon Forge last night. 46-41 was the final.

Is that there first win on the season?

The way they play sometimes, one would wonder. But no, they are officially 4-17 on the season. 0-7 in district play. They have swept Pigeon Forge, beaten South Doyle and someone else. I don't know the scores of their other 2 wins, but they beat PF 54-53 and 46-41.

The way they play sometimes, one would wonder. But no, they are officially 4-17 on the season. 0-7 in district play. They have swept Pigeon Forge, beaten South Doyle and someone else. I don't know the scores of their other 2 wins, but they beat PF 54-53 and 46-41.

You definatley hold a wealth of information concerning District 2. I appreciate your help, as finding scores and other information from new sources in and around the towns involved in District 2 is very difficult at times for someone based in Kingsport. Keep up the good work.

The game was @ Cocke County & it was like Dejavu all over again for West. The same thing that happened tonight happened over @ West earlier this season.

Cocke County came out flat in the first 2 quarter's making stupid costly turnover's & not making easy basket's. Mo West got the lead out to 13 in the 3rd quarter but Cocke County finally got into a rythm late into the 3rd & carried that into the 4th. Cocke County strecthed the lead out to as much as 10 but West made a run with 2:00 minute's to go in the game. CCHS ended up pulling out the win 50-47.

West was'nt knocking down alot of shot's tonight but neither was CCHS. CCHS's leading scorer Marcus Stewart had a off night & didnt score more than 10. As for West's post play, they dont have a guy on the team taller than 6'1 while CCHS has 3 guy's 6'2 or taller that's where the game was won tonight for CCHS was in the post.

Actually Wests starting posts are around 6'3''

Yea Ray gets a lil carried away with the substitutions. Wasn't really a threat of being a close game so that might have played into last night's choice of substituting so much. Everybody lies on their heights and weights for the media things. Barry and Hunter probably like 6'3 or 6'4. The West guys are all smaller than Barry and Hunter. Need to take an inch of two off of what most people list themselves as. I always gave myself 5'11...I'm not 5'11 lol.

well i know west's tallest play is about 6'3'' and a half . how tall is dockery then