district 11AA

ballbasher30

oh wow you can do that??? well you must have miss heard somethin because none of the coaches said anything except for our players to shut up.

Like I said I don't have a dog in the hunt, I have no affiliation with either team I just like to watch good baseball, but your firstbase coach talks to more than just his players.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow you can do that??? well you must have miss heard somethin because none of the coaches said anything except for our players to shut up.

Foriest isnt catching smack talk cause he is new to the district and he throws hard. yeah he throws hard but that doesnt intmidate any team in this district it might back in downttown nashville with all the private school kids. he probably blew his shot at d 1 ball with his antics both nights. d 1 coaches look at attitude and character and he has niether

I am done with this conversation.

Any idea yet how the tourney schedule will be?

Back to baseball boys!!!!!!!!!!!

my last guess is umpire....

if everyone is right, then sycamore plays #8 seed, and #4 and #5 play each other in a double elimination tournament. these will be played @ sycamore.

assuming CW has the #2 seed, they will play #7, and #3 which im guessing is harpeth will play #6. all these games @ CW.

the two winners of the double elimination tournaments will play one game @ the higher seed to determine the tournament champion.

correct me if im wrong

KS thanks for pointing out the good about last night. Congrats to Lathan on a great game last night on his senior night. I was also proud of CW for not giving up. The seventh was exciting as CW scored 2 runs and had the bases loaded when the game ended on a fly ball to left. Both games were exciting the stuff after the games makes me sick. You see this stuff at ball parks every where. There is no place for it. I would like to see both these programs rise above it and just play ball. I know there are good kids on the field and that is because they have good parents in the stands. The EASY thing to do is keep fighting over who said what, THE RIGHT thing to do is drop it and let people cool off.

KS thanks for pointing out the good about last night. Congrats to Lathan on a great game last night on his senior night. I was also proud of CW for not giving up. The seventh was exciting as CW scored 2 runs and had the bases loaded when the game ended on a fly ball to left. Both games were exciting the stuff after the games makes me sick. You see this stuff at ball parks every where. There is no place for it. I would like to see both these programs rise above it and just play ball. I know there are good kids on the field and that is because they have good parents in the stands. The EASY thing to do is keep fighting over who said what, THE RIGHT thing to do is drop it and let people cool off.

yeah lathan had a heck of a senior night hats off to him.

Foriest isnt catching smack talk cause he is new to the district and he throws hard. yeah he throws hard but that doesnt intmidate any team in this district it might back in downttown nashville with all the private school kids. he probably blew his shot at d 1 ball with his antics both nights. d 1 coaches look at attitude and character and he has niether

What ever man, you talk your talk and we will walk our walk.

Thank you whoever you are. That has been the best post on this site.

my last guess is umpire....

if everyone is right, then sycamore plays #8 seed, and #4 and #5 play each other in a double elimination tournament. these will be played @ sycamore.

assuming CW has the #2 seed, they will play #7, and #3 which im guessing is harpeth will play #6. all these games @ CW.

the two winners of the double elimination tournaments will play one game @ the higher seed to determine the tournament champion.

correct me if im wrong

Speaking of umpires, who were the men in blue at both games?

What were their attempts to stop the chatter?

that coach u r questioning Thunder is Rodney O. Parker. I am not hiding from anything Call me 615 969-2479 anytime to discuss my conduct. Besides the occasional dirty word from my mouth to myself, i am not sure where u r coming from. Please call with questions. Tourney will be set 2 morrow at meeting. Awesome job on the field last night Harpeth. You deserved to win the game. 30PEACE!!!! COACHROP!!!!

Unlike Monday there was no chattering during the game last nite. It was all after. So the ump's couldn't do anything. It was a very dangerous situation last night.. Good job of the parents and coaches that kept it from getting worse.

Any verification that Cw is #2, and if they are wouldn't Harpeth be #4 bc Central swept them.

That would be dissapointing cause then Cw and Harpeth wouldn't meet until the Championship game, and thats a tuff road for each team. They will have a great rivalry from here on out.