district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CW cheatham score was actually 11-1 after 5. MC was beatin Stewart co. 11-2 afer 4 when i left. heard harpeth didnt even pitch foriest??? thought ahead im guessing and was trying to save him.

Not sure if they were looking ahead but I heard the kid they pitched had been pitching better than Foriest.

So the kid that is labeled the "natural" isn't even considered the number one on his team?

That doesn't look real good in my book. A freshman is ahead of him in the rotation. Makes sense for D-1 or PRO scout to come out now huh?

Don't ever mention that again. Great W by Waverly, Harpeth had Karma working against them.

So the kid that is labeled the "natural" isn't even considered the number one on his team?

That doesn't look real good in my book. A freshman is ahead of him in the rotation. Makes sense for D-1 or PRO scout to come out now huh?

Don't ever mention that again. Great W by Waverly, Harpeth had Karma working against them.

Meh. It's a gamble either way. Wavo didn't start their #1 either. You have to win 2 to get to the championship game and you're going to have to have 2 pitchers to do it. The 4-5 matchup doesn't have some of the luxuries that the 1-8 or the 2-7 game affords as far as personnel moves. And Presley pitched well. Anything can happen in the post season. Waverly is the one team that nobody wanted to face from the lower bracket with Stewart County with Piersatt a close second.