Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be surprised if we dont win it and i wont be surprised if we do win it I gave you reason why i think we will instead of telling me why i was wrong tell me why i am wrong and why someone else will win it

yall will hit the ball well, i just dont know if your pitching is gonna be able to dominate most teams. squeak is good, but after him its wide open in my opinion. siegel will have a good chance to get a sweep against yall, so will blackman, and if lebanon's pitching is on then i think yall will be swept by them too. but we'll never know until that time comes. who threw for yall yesterday against central?

yall will hit the ball well, i just dont know if your pitching is gonna be able to dominate most teams. squeak is good, but after him its wide open in my opinion. siegel will have a good chance to get a sweep against yall, so will blackman, and if lebanon's pitching is on then i think yall will be swept by them too. but we'll never know until that time comes. who threw for yall yesterday against central?

Orphanos is #1 for Riverdale, last year he pitched against Blackman and we won 9-1 threw a three hitter, 10 K, 2 walks. Blackmans 1-4 hitter went 1-12 against him. Last year at siegel he threw a 1 hitter, 10 K, no walks and we won 6-0. Last year he pitched against Lebanon and we won 1-0, he threw a 2 hitter, 8 K and no walks. You call that not dominating pitching?

Davis is #2 for Riverdale, last year he was a hard thrower will little control, this year it will be different. His control so far this spring has greatly imporved and he will be a great #2 for Riverdale.

Orphanos is #1 for Riverdale, last year he pitched against Blackman and we won 9-1 threw a three hitter, 10 K, 2 walks. Blackmans 1-4 hitter went 1-12 against him. Last year at siegel he threw a 1 hitter, 10 K, no walks and we won 6-0. Last year he pitched against Lebanon and we won 1-0, he threw a 2 hitter, 8 K and no walks. You call that not dominating pitching?

Davis is #2 for Riverdale, last year he was a hard thrower will little control, this year it will be different. His control so far this spring has greatly imporved and he will be a great #2 for Riverdale.

so THATS orphanos. i was tryin to remember who he was. from what i remember he didn't throw very hard he just hit his spots well. i figured squeak would be yalls number one.

so THATS orphanos. i was tryin to remember who he was. from what i remember he didn't throw very hard he just hit his spots well. i figured squeak would be yalls number one.

sometimes its not how hard you throw its throwing STRIKES and hitting spots...maddux and glavine never threw that hard but they got major leaguers our for YEARSF

scrimmaged oak ridge today. about the same as we have seen. i would say pitching and 3rd base still question marks. first real game tuesday looks like first week we ought to be 5-1 with only defeat against walker valley depending on their pitching rotation. then second week we go 1-3 with only victory being stone memorial( sorry stone) and it dont get any easier after that