Fairview HC Resigns!

fviewallday

Anyone know what candidates have gotten calls for interviews?

Be interesting to see who all is interviewing and from where, and who ends up with the job. Hope they can decide quickly for the team. Get things settled down as soon as possible for the team.

Still hard to lose the head coach, things were really starting to show positive signs, and next year looked to be a good one for Faiview, Sure hope this didn't mess it up for the team.

Good luck to The TEAM!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

around 35 resumes ( some local some out of state) i keep hearing the lead dog is the middle school coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If it is the same guy from 4-5 years ago, I am not surprised (or whomever called the offense for Fairview Middle School). They had Brentwood Academy on the ropes both years. We still kid the BA coach for not scheduling them anymore.

If it is the same guy from 4-5 years ago, I am not surprised (or whomever called the offense for Fairview Middle School). They had Brentwood Academy on the ropes both years. We still kid the BA coach for not scheduling them anymore.

Guys, with all due respect, comparing high school to middle school is like comparing apples to oranges.

Well, I was not attempting to get so deep. I just saw a very creative offensive scheme.

Two thoughts............scheme doenst win in HS......fundamentals and players do.

Secondly........I would agree, the middle school coaches "scheme" is creative.........lets see how it all works out in the long run for him........LOL

Two thoughts............scheme doenst win in HS......fundamentals and players do.

Secondly........I would agree, the middle school coaches "scheme" is creative.........lets see how it all works out in the long run for him........LOL

Most middle school coaches arent very creative when it comes to schemes. Most line up and pound the ball ninety percent of the time. Usually the team with the most athletes wins. Comparing the two like someone said is comparing apples to oranges. I know of someone who has a very impressive middle school record, 27-3, and has only had to "scheme" a handful of times. I am sure that this coach would get some looks at the high school level as an assistant but going to a high school as a head coach is almost unheard of. The only one that comes to mind would be Eubanks at Indy. I am pretty sure he came straight from a middle school to the head position.

Who could argue with such a learned thinker. You probably came up with those deep "thoughts" while fishing with your boy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who could argue with such a learned thinker. You probably came up with those deep "thoughts" while fishing with your boy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cobra's comments about fundamentals and players are very true... any coach worth his salt knows this. Oh, that's right, you're the guy who sits way up at the top of the bleachers yelling at the real coaches and telling anyone who'll listen what offense they should be running and that you would have gone for it on 4th and 2.

Cobra's comments about fundamentals and players are very true... any coach worth his salt knows this. Oh, that's right, you're the guy who sits way up at the top of the bleachers yelling at the real coaches and telling anyone who'll listen what offense they should be running and that you would have gone for it on 4th and 2.

I am not the one sharing my "thoughts". In fact my post declares no argument. I will take you guys' word for it. If you and Cobra say a creative offensive scheme is worthless, it must be so.

However, since you mentioned it, allow me to correct your theory about me. I am the guy on the front row, talking about how assault and profanity are bad in high school football. I surely hope you can agree with me on this point.

I am not the one sharing my "thoughts". In fact my post declares no argument. I will take you guys' word for it. If you and Cobra say a creative offensive scheme is worthless, it must be so.

However, since you mentioned it, allow me to correct your theory about me. I am the guy on the front row, talking about how assault and profanity are bad in high school football. I surely hope you can agree with me on this point.

I do agree with you on this point. However, you bringing up old charges that were unrelated to the subject of this thread showed that you have some of axe to grind with the previous coach. Those charges were proven false by the school system and the police who investigated it. So why do you keep insisting and insinuating that the coach quit his job because of those charges?

Sounds like a lot of different issues here. Anyone know what the previous head coach is going to do or where he is headed? This is a hard thread to follow, things keep popping up......"head coach resigns" then you read about AD Politics etc. Then you see "Assault etc." I just hope your team isn't being pulled down with all this. Everyone I would hope would worry about the young men caught up in this mess. Maybe the adults can settle it in time.

Fairview seemed to be on the rise. Reading the other post around it was Giles and Fairview picked in their District. I sure hope this doesn't side track what the team was heading for.

Good luck to the Young men of Fairview.....maybe the adults in power will get this settled and put in the past and everyone can concentrate on football.

Again Good LUCK!