Class 3A

BoardHater71

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So alcoa will go undefeated this year all the way to the state chamionship and even win there?

I would say they have a chance to do that. Maryville has been a loss every year since 2000 but other than that they could win the rest. They only lost one game last year and pretty much only lose about 6 guys from that team. Thompson and Hickman will be hard to replace but theres a chance to be an upgrade at the other positions. They return 5 guys who started on the o-line last season in Walden, Marsh, Hopkey, Evans and TE Tyler Robinson. They return both jaron toney and taharin tyson and tb and fb. Wait til you get a load of their soph backup running back vee hambrick. Jr Austin Tallant will replace james at qb this season and probably would have ended up with the spot last season had he not gotten hurt. And thats saying a lot with the season that james had. they should also be well tested after an eary season schedule that includes maryville, kentucky 4-A champs Bell Co, and Fulton. With their coaching staff and the players they have returning they could be a scary team again.

They might lose to Maryville. Nobody else will beat them...and yes...that includes another title.

What class is Maryville? Are the 4A or 5A? And one more question Antwan, Who will come closest to beating alcoa besides Maryville?

I would say they have a chance to do that. Maryville has been a loss every year since 2000 but other than that they could win the rest. They only lost one game last year and pretty much only lose about 6 guys from that team. Thompson and Hickman will be hard to replace but theres a chance to be an upgrade at the other positions. They return 5 guys who started on the o-line last season in Walden, Marsh, Hopkey, Evans and TE Tyler Robinson. They return both jaron toney and taharin tyson and tb and fb. Wait til you get a load of their soph backup running back vee hambrick. Jr Austin Tallant will replace james at qb this season and probably would have ended up with the spot last season had he not gotten hurt. And thats saying a lot with the season that james had. they should also be well tested after an eary season schedule that includes maryville, kentucky 4-A champs Bell Co, and Fulton. With their coaching staff and the players they have returning they could be a scary team again.

Impressive, goodluck to alcoa. Hope you get the Maryville monkey off your back.

This may not be a close game. Kentucky football and Tennessee footbal are 2 different animals.

bell county is a very good team,coached well and very physical.If u have ever watched gatlinburg-pittman play,they are very,very similar to them,almost exactly alike,but bell is a bigger school and they players r very big strong kids that will hit u in the mouth.They run,run and run the ball some more.I cant see them running to much on alcoa bc alcoas run D is very good,but for the simple fact that bell does run the ball a lot and trys to control the clock,alcoa will win by 5 tds at the most i would say.Alcoa will be the better team,but it wont be a cakewalk for them.Bell is close to the caliber of maryville,personally,i would like to see alcoa sweep the floor with bell bc they kindly think they r gods gift to football,and most of their players think they will beat Alcoa.

What class is Maryville? Are the 4A or 5A? And one more question Antwan, Who will come closest to beating alcoa besides Maryville?

Impressive, goodluck to alcoa. Hope you get the Maryville monkey off your back.

I would think Bell County, Ky. or Fulton will play them the toughest (in the regular season).

You think Loudon could realistically win the state??? Man, I want some of what you're smoking!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

YOU ARE KILLING ME. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> THATS FUNNY