Smith Co. Football

Guest Termite

The Owls were not let in the scrimmage @ TTU. Right now there will not be a scrimmage until DCA Tuesday. Time?

Tacky - Tacky - Tacky :flower:

You say tacky like you were just supposed to get in at the last minute. There are already four teams involved. Get over it. From what i heard from a friend who is on staff at CHS, they tried to make it work and may still try to get there up there with somebody. But this four way has been scheduled for several months now. If anything you all are being tacky crying over it.

nunnford......I know we're kind of slow in these parts...and you, being from or claiming to be from Ohio, are a whole lot smarter than us......but I saw teams listed in the scrimmage as Cookville, Knox. Bearden, and Lavergne.......Best as I can figure ...that's three. Not "already four".

But...I'm sure that in all your wisdom...you'll tell me how I'm wrong.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To bad i have moved back to Cookeville. HAHA i just have not changed where i am from.

Eat that. U SC fans always think you are owed stuff. Glad you got the door shut on u in the scrimmage. Hate it for the kids but the fans, NOPE!

Tacky - Tacky - Tacky

Man, you need to move back north with your Yankee buddies - you sure don't belong here in the SOUTH !!!!

You say tacky like you were just supposed to get in at the last minute. There are already four teams involved. Get over it. From what i heard from a friend who is on staff at CHS, they tried to make it work and may still try to get there up there with somebody. But this four way has been scheduled for several months now. If anything you all are being tacky crying over it.

nunnford......I know we're kind of slow in these parts...and you, being from or claiming to be from Ohio, are a whole lot smarter than us......but I saw teams listed in the scrimmage as Cookville, Knox. Bearden, and Lavergne.......Best as I can figure ...that's three. Not "already four".

But...I'm sure that in all your wisdom...you'll tell me how I'm wrong.

I believe Signal Mountain may have also been already in the scrimmage.?

I believe Signal Mountain may have already been in the scrimmage as well.

What would it take to turn you, croz? 5-10 more in a row?

18 out of the next 20? Just kidding with ya.

Saw some big young uns over here with buckets this morning. If they would have been wearing black and gold, folks would have been throwing in $20's instead of $5's.

Good Luck to Gville this year!!

What would it take to turn you, croz? 5-10 more in a row?

18 out of the next 20? Just kidding with ya.

Saw some big young uns over here with buckets this morning. If they would have been wearing black and gold, folks would have been throwing in $20's instead of $5's.

Good Luck to Gville this year!!

Buckets?? Doing what?? I ain't seen no milk cows over there. .:thumb:

Does anybody know the time of the scrimmage with DCA Tuesday?