Smith Co. Football

Guest Termite

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

I dont know the exact schedule, but I have been told if you google cupcake you can find it. How's it going Termite?

Cupcake schedule??? Oh yea, SC does play Whinemore again. Google Region 4 2A for the 2008 Champions....right Stampus Lickus??? How bout that Halloween game in Baxter?? Seems like Black and Gold has been a pain in the rear for Red and White for some time don't it?? Where you been P-Man....become a basketball fan??

Heard Whinemoreland is have a tough time finding a coach.....what's up with that?

I think the SC schedule..(not sure about the order) is : District games-Livingston-York-Upperman-Cannon Co.-and Dekalb Co.. Non District: Cheatam Co.-Goronsville-Westmoreland-White House-Macon C0..

Cupcake schedule??? Oh yea, SC does play Whinemore again. Google Region 4 2A for the 2008 Campions....right Stampus Lickus??? How bout that Halloween game in Baxter?? Seems like Black and Gold has been a pain in the rear for Red and White for some time don't it?? Where you been P-Man....become a basketball fan??

Heard Whinemoreland is have a tough time finding a coach.....what's up with that?

I think the SC schedule..(not sure about the order) is : District games-Livingston-York-Upperman-Cannon Co.-and Dekalb Co.. Non District: Cheatam Co.-Goronsville-Westmoreland-White House-Macon C0..

I hear the only trouble we are having is picking one from the many who have applied. Just heard today of a coach from a very good 5A school has applied for the job.

Well, if it aint Ole Posty chiming in on his nemesis. Losing Coach is gonna hurt for a bit, but I believe Westy will come out with a good one. At least next season your loss to the Big Owls won't mean you won't be Region Champs.

i like that picture of Sequatchies footBall field cause the owls only know how to play footall... even us hicks from woodbury can spell footBall but inbreds from smith cant

Guest Termite

i like that picture of Sequatchies footBall field cause the owls only know how to play footall... even us hicks from woodbury can spell footBall but inbreds from smith cant

Pigbun........are you on the pipe????

I hope not.....but there has to some excuse.................

Pigbun........are you on the pipe????

I hope not.....but there has to some excuse.................

look at the title that YOU started you might want to fix that.... that is if you know how to i can help you out add a B somewhere you better be able to figure out where or..... well you are from smith co. so i dont expect much

Guest Termite

PigBun

Spelling......We Smith Countians can fix............Foot(B)all .................. you Cannon Countians....well.........it's a good thing you can spell it.