Smith Co. Football

Guest Termite

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

yep so enough for the games with alot of 1st team all region players returning i think the owls will show up as the class of the region again so that dont equal up good for my lions

Smith Co. 2009 Schedule

Aug.21 Cheatham Co Home

Aug.28 Gordonsville Away

Sept. 4 Livingston Away District game

Sept.11 Westmoreland Home

Sept.18 Dekalb Co. Home District game

Sept. 25 Macon Co Home

Oct.2 Upperman Away District Game

Oct. 9 White House Home

Oct. 16 Cannon Co. Home District Game

Oct 30 York Away District Game

On paper, in Feb., I would say the District Champ will be wearing Black and Gold....Dekalb or Smith Co....with Owl coming out ahead of the Tiger...game's at SC.

Cheatham is an unknown........Gordonsville...better but still down compared to G-ville standards........Livingston...who knows...but plenty of talent....Westmoreland...at SC and Westy has a new coach, but still have Wix and a player or 2. Dekalb....at SC...DC has a QB and some recievers...but so does SC. Macon...new coach (old SC player and coach who would like to make a statement)...not this year. Upperman....new coach and many quality playes have grad.....White House...well it's White House...nuff said.........Cannon and York..both had the talent last year to make some noise ...and didn't.

Should be an interesting season.........

Smith Co. 2009 Schedule

Aug.21 Cheatham Co Home

Aug.28 Gordonsville Away

Sept. 4 Livingston Away District game

Sept.11 Westmoreland Home

Sept.18 Dekalb Co. Home District game

Sept. 25 Macon Co Home

Oct.2 Upperman Away District Game

Oct. 9 White House Home

Oct. 16 Cannon Co. Home District Game

Oct 30 York Away District Game

On paper, in Feb., I would say the District Champ will be wearing Black and Gold....Dekalb or Smith Co....with Owl coming out ahead of the Tiger...game's at SC.

Cheatham is an unknown........Gordonsville...better but still down compared to G-ville standards........Livingston...who knows...but plenty of talent....Westmoreland...at SC and Westy has a new coach, but still have Wix and a player or 2. Dekalb....at SC...DC has a QB and some recievers...but so does SC. Macon...new coach (old SC player and coach who would like to make a statement)...not this year. Upperman....new coach and many quality playes have grad.....White House...well it's White House...nuff said.........Cannon and York..both had the talent last year to make some noise ...and didn't.

Should be an interesting season.........

the dekalb game should be good but if dekalb doesnt get a D then that qb wont win enough and the lions are probally in for a long game but they will have alot of senior leadership that i hope will help but i just dont know

Did anyone miss me??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cough, Cough

Hold on a sec!!!

Are you ready??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

OWLS WIN Next Year!!!

Thought that might be a surprise for a few of you!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Did anyone miss me???

Cough, Cough

Hold on a sec!!!

Are you ready??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

OWLS WIN Next Year!!!

Thought that might be a surprise for a few of you!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Darn, your back already? Well it was peaceful for a few months anyway. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Darn, your back already? Well it was peaceful for a few months anyway. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

What are you talking about??? You see me about twice a week anyways!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah he's been polishing that bullet he carry's in his shirt pocket. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />