Rwood Searching for New HC?

IndyNation

12NCS has been a middle school coach,did not help him.

Some people are perfectly happy being a middle school coach. Others are perfectly happy being high school coaches. Still others arent happy being a high school head coach with a championship ring. Everyone is different and everyone has different goals and prioritities.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that exact statement.

Blade is definately qualified and if interested should be one of the favorites. However why would he want to leave Hillsboro? How about one of his assistants. I know one has already left to become a head coach at Springfield and will probably do really well there. How about Coach K? I would say he is also very qualified and it would definately make for an interesting game between the burros and raptors next season. Would he be interested in this position or any other high school head coaching positions?

Coach A from Riverdale would be closer to home being that he lives in Ravenwood's zone. He is getting complaints from some Riverdale fans. Would he move here and bring the wing t to Ravenwood. What a change that would be going from the spread to wing t.

Whoever it is is going to have limited time to put together a staff and get ready for spring ball. Hopefully this will go smoothly for the team. If someone is brought in from somewhere else how much of the staff will likely stay/go? It should be interesting.