The Mean Jean Poll: Should it expand?

meanjean

I have been instructed by Mr. Mean to bring a possible proposal to the table. Mr. Mean would like to ask the dedicated readers and supporters of the Coach T dot com website a question. Should the very knowledgeable Mr. Mean expand his poll to a statewide rankings system, exclusive only to this website?

Mean Jean is a very busy individual but is dedicated to high school football and is well skilled with facts and figures and has tinkered with this idea for sometime. He lays claims to having inside sources in over 40 counties in the Tennessee area and can provide an alternative to polls that are based entirely on scores and results, giving a more personal touch to the situation.

As the official representative for Mean Jean, I ask each of you to please respond to this question and offer your most valuable commentary.

Thanks in Advance,

Private Duke Public

Representative

Mean Jean unincorporated

Addendum from Mean Jean:

You are all my friends and I want to send you gift bags for Christmas, and candy for Halloween! Please do not let this influence your decision. Thanks my colleagues!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the poll was statewide and exclusive to this site. Has the poll been published elsewhere? And what part of the state has MeanJean left out of the poll? I have seen Memphis to Chattanoogie in the poll.

MeanJean, is the guy in the car still following you?

[Edited by StanTrott on 8-30-02 4:53P]

most polls place far too much emphasis on scores & results. only mean jean, with his plethora of ineluctable sources can properly elucidate the abstruse meanderings of the high school football season in tennessee.

the only thing funner than reading the mean jean poll is reading the clueless responses of those who would challenge his findings.

And I am seeing my supporters rallying on my behalf! Why just tonight, I corrctly predicted Fairview winning over 4-A Hickman County and I also picked The White House over Portland. I also chose Warren County to beat Shelbyville, now how about that.

My thought process will now continue.

meanjean,

You have your supporters, please please give us exclusivity and continue, we want to be the smartest bulletin board in the nation on Football and only you can help us get there by showing us by example. We all try and look smart on Bulletin Boards, but your posts show how little we understand when it comes to the bigger picture

I also see an injustice, that you are not getting as many good marks as you deserve on this board. I have never given you one in the past so let me correct that now in recognition of your efforts and brilliance.

Meanwhile, cloister yourself away that we can all see the poll for Week 1 as soon as possible.

Posted by meanjean:

And I am seeing my supporters rallying on my behalf! Why just tonight, I corrctly predicted Fairview winning over 4-A Hickman County and I also picked The White House over Portland. I also chose Warren County to beat Shelbyville, now how about that.

My thought process will now continue.