Catholic football

Irish423

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be careful w/ Nellie under those high tension lines in the east endzone. How high will she be piled up?

We ort two be awrite Red Rebulls......as long as momma don't want to set in tha churry pickher... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Eye jest wonder if'un Mairvul will be as fresh as one of tha former Oke Gridge hed coaches wuz thair blaidrunner????

Yes. As fresh. Just like Michigan was that year that they beat Florida in that Bowl game,

Michigan was very fresh, while Florida was taking on the SEC.

I think Maryville will start a new streak, Mr. Brown can't play the games for them anymore, but they will come in hungry. I think the streak will take them back the state title.

Yes. As fresh. Just like Michigan was that year that they beat Florida in that Bowl game,

Michigan was very fresh, while Florida was taking on the SEC.

I think Maryville will start a new streak, Mr. Brown can't play the games for them anymore, but they will come in hungry. I think the streak will take them back the state title.

Well blaidrunner.. Oke Gridge ort two be reely reely fresh...thay've onlee been playin' 10 gaims a yeer laitly....

Mr. Brown caint play gaims fer them....butt them Oke Gridge coaches played sum gaims.. aftur tha gaims...Eye heered one wuz a lover and anothur one wuz a fighter.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

About Zak-he has not stopped working on his game since I've known him. It's an every day thing. I don't know how you think he's not in the best physical shape. You can't tell that just by looking at him. A lineman is gonna be big. He's never gonna have a six pack, but he'll always have that 350 pound bench press to make up for it (or whatever it is, i don't know)

Howanitz and Branum will sign hopefully. Coulter could sign. He has offers from D1 schools. Why he hasn't signed i don't know. But leave it at that. Hood will probably gray shirt at Ole Miss. I say probably because i don't know for sure. But he'll probably sign there. Baggage or no baggage.

You're never gonna drop the holding thing are you? It's been almost three months now. You should definitely stop making excuses.

hopefully...could...has...hasn't...leave...probably..."gray" shirt...probably...don't know...probably...baggage...excuses.

(Sorry for the late response,been away.)

hopefully...could...has...hasn't...leave...probably..."gray" shirt...probably...don't know...probably...baggage...excuses.

(Sorry for the late response,been away.)

I agree with the list you posted just because its all up in the air right now for a lot of the players. Some college football material some not. That's how it goes i guess. I've been hearing about Daniel Hood starting to make his decisions since basketball is over, but we will see soon enough i guess.

Oakland[/url]34' date='Feb 11 2009 - 01:45 PM' post='827028613']

I won't type for long, because when I do, my arm gets tired: after all, I have a big stinkin' state ring on my finger! However, I do wish to respond to those who doubt the KC system...Catholic football is winning football, and they will be successful this season. Nobody thought we would do anything in 2008 after losing so many valuable seniors the year before; but we stepped up to the plate and came out on top every Friday night (and one Saturday in December!).

In addition, Catholic football is not pretty football, nor is it flashy football. Coach Pemberton produces great teams of players, not great individual players--hence, few "D-1" prospects have signed in recent years (and keeping in mind that this year's signing period isn't over).

My prepiction for 2009: another November run at a State Championship.

My advice to KC players: "Always remember we're 15 and 0! (Whistle with me!)"

OLD COACH PEMBERTON has changed since his ROCKWOOD days. Now he lets anyone on his team. Some of the trouble that those players have been into and got kicked out of the public schools, he now rewards. When he was @ ROCKWOOD Coach P. wouldnt even let those boys watch practice. I guess $$$ has got in his eyes. I love high school sports because it is pure. Stay out trouble, keep your grades up, stay clean, and work hard. I know things have changed in COLLEGE & PRO. When I played sports in HS&COLLEGE you had to stay clean on & off the field. That was the way I played & coach. I know you have the right to get an education, but not the special treatment as them. I never felt it was fair to the rest of the team. I guess I am old school. You can win doing the right thing. GOD BLESS ALL THE KIDS ESPECIALLY TO THE ONES THAT ARE DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY.

YOU MEAN COACH MARK (THUG DADDY) PEMBERTON, WAY TO GO LETTING PEOPLE WHO DO UNCOMMON THINGS TO THEIR 1ST COUSIN PLAY FOR YOU, YOUR A CLASS ACT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THEMYSTRY.

As I recall, the most recent "uncommon thing" Hood did was take a screen pass 65 yds against AC after stiff arming one defender, and then pulling away from two others @ 265 lbs. BTW, was the stiff arm against the MLB?

ruse?