District 4A:

1. Oliver Springs

2. Coalfield

3. Oneida

4. Oakdale

5. Wartburg

6. Sunbright

Predictions:

#5 Wartburg at #4 Oakdale - Even though Oakdale beat Wartburg both times during the season, I believe this game will go to the Wartburg Lady Dogs in a close game.

#6 Sunbright at #3 Oneida - Oneida wins by 15+

The Championship will be between OS and Coalfield with OS winning another District title.

The Consolation game will be between Wartburg and Oneida with a close win by Oneida.

What do you think?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that #4 Oakdale will win by 5 over #5 Wartburg. You can't take away the overwhelming number of times the home team wins this type of game.

Plus judging by the way Wartburg looked at Rockwood this team won't have the determination to take a game like this.

Oneida will beat Sunbright and I think will upset Coalfield to go the the C-Ship Game.

O.S. will destroy Oakdale and win the 4-A Champ.

I'll take Coalfield in the Consolation

So O.S. will be 1

Oneida will be 2

Coalfield will be 3

Oakdale will be 4

1. Oliver Springs

2. Coalfield

3. Oneida

4. Oakdale

This is how it will finish! Wartburg won't play 4 quarters Oakdale needs to just keep it close and take it to the fourth quarter.

Oneida will blow out Sunbright

Coalfield will beat Oneida by 7

Oliver Springs by 12-15 over oakdale

O.S. by 20 over Coalfield in the Champ Game

Oneida by 12 in the consolation

Well, how about them four quarters at Oakdale tonight?

Wartburg takes the win by 10 points. The Lady Dogs really stepped up their game, and played like they should have the other two times against Oakdale...and all season. They kept Pease from scoring a lot, which really helped the game for Wartburg. In the fourth quarter, Chapman truly turned the game around for the Lady Dogs. Congrats Lady Dogs on a big win tonight! Also, congrats to Oakdale for playing a tough game.

Any updates on the Oneida/Sunbright score?

I stand corrected on my comments! Oakdale played hard and well but Wartburg just dominated the game with their half court defense. I was listening to the interviews on the radio driving down to harriman to get something to eat following the game and was impressed with the pride the Wartburg team took in playing "Wartburg" basketball. They all mentioned that so I believe Oakdale ran in to a team that was really coached up and they believed for four quarters.

I don't believe our girls were hounded on d like that all season. Korin has been a great player and we are all proud of her and Fancy! Good Luck to Wartburg moving forward!

I also have to say that the freels girl changed the game in the first half she blocked a ton of shots. How many of the Wartburg girls graduate I know Armes, Freels, Chapman, and Fountain but who else?

Idont know why everyone hounds on Coalfield these girls had a great season , they played well in every game CR was a really tough game for them i dont feel that the girls played well together at all they did not have heart , they did how ever play very well against webb , i dont think anyone should count them out if they play team ball they will do well in tour. CONGRADULATIONS LADY JACKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on a great season /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Jacketmom, no one on here is hounding Coalfield. All that was even mentioned of was that Oneida might beat them in the semifinal game. I'm not taking anything away from Coalfield. They are a very good team, but I just don't think this year is their year. By no means am I hounding them! Good luck to all /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think Coalfield will beat Oneida by 10+

Oliver Springs will beat Wartburg by 15

And the championship game will be a fun one to watch.

I hope the Lady Jackets are ready to step it up for tournament time...I know Oneida, Wartburg, and Oliver Springs are in it to win it!

Good luck lady jackets! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />