Whitwell or Boyd-Buchanan

whsfootball

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jasperjunky

Whitwell won last year and BBS had nelson and healy! WHS 18-15 in 2001. After that, the head coach from BBS changed his offense because he couldn't run against WHS defense. They went run and shoot the rest of the way. WHS by a extra point in 2002. Home field edge.

Personally, I expect this game to be a whole lot closer than what a lot of people expect. Boyd is a good team, no doubt about it. They have already proven theirselves by beating 4A schools Rhea County and East Ridge. Friday night will give the Tigers a chance to prove something. I expect another great game, just like last season! :)

Jasper Junky and Tiger34, Its a joke that you think Whitwell can compete w/ Boyd Buchanan this year. Last year was a fluke, and that will be evident come this friday. If Boyd can hold East Ridge to 12 points, don't think for one second that Whitwell can score 20 points. Boyd has beaten 2 very strong 4A schools, so don't be surprised if the score this friday is similar to the score of last friday's game except Boyd on Top!! I hope to hear from all you Whitwell fans. Cya later!!! :)

Jasper Junky and Tiger34, Its a joke that you think Whitwell can compete w/ Boyd Buchanan this year. Last year was a fluke, and that will be evident come this friday. If Boyd can hold East Ridge to 12 points, don't think for one second that Whitwell can score 20 points. Boyd has beaten 2 very strong 4A schools, so don't be surprised if the score this friday is similar to the score of last friday's game except Boyd on Top!! I hope to hear from all you Whitwell fans. Cya later!!! :)