Parents vs Children

Justus

Bravo Justin Cash.

I had the displeasure today to sit near the Father Ryan fans. I now know why Mr. Cash reacted the way he did at Father Ryan Tournament to the Father Ryan loud mouths. I watched as a team in front of them cheered against one of their wrestlers.

How did this prestigious schools parent's react?

I heard one say "Hey what place is your team in". Then he called them losers. Then the parents started cheering against that school and said "Turnabout is fair play".

So beware Baylor, McCallie and others!

Do not cheer against a Father Ryan Wrestler or your children will be called losers by Father Ryan parents.

What has happened over there!

When did a class program start to have NO CLASS PARENTS?

Father Ryan has adults attacking a wrestler after a final and now arguing with children and calling them names!!

Their top wrestler is dodging the top competition in the name of the team?

Not the Father Ryan I have seen in the past!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo Justin Cash.

I had the displeasure today to sit near the Father Ryan fans. I now know why Mr. Cash reacted the way he did at Father Ryan Tournament to the Father Ryan loud mouths. I watched as a team in front of them cheered against one of their wrestlers.

How did this prestigious schools parent's react?

I heard one say "Hey what place is your team in". Then he called them losers. Then the parents started cheering against that school and said "Turnabout is fair play".

So beware Baylor, McCallie and others!

Do not cheer against a Father Ryan Wrestler or your children will be called losers by Father Ryan parents.

What has happened over there!

When did a class program start to have NO CLASS PARENTS?

Father Ryan has adults attacking a wrestler after a final and now arguing with children and calling them names!!

Their top wrestler is dodging the top competition in the name of the team?

Not the Father Ryan I have seen in the past!

IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!!!!!

Color creates powerful psychological and physiological (or physical) effects. Psychological effects are sensed in the mind; physiological effects actually cause a change in the body. It is important to note that people may react differently to the same color, based on their previous experiences or learned behavior. Research studies have shown that: Purple- triggers aggression and anger if not mixed properly with lighter/happier colors like Red or Gray.

My research has shown that too much Purple mixed with,,,, Spectator-stress may be defined as a "mechanism whereby the human body attempts to adapt to the environment." The body has a normal mechanism for dealing with stressful situations that is known as the "fight or flight" response. As soon as the brain senses danger, it sends messages (electrical, chemical, hormonal) that stimulate the extra energy needed to fight the danger or run away from it. The stress cycle always includes the danger stimulus, the removal of the danger, and a state of relaxation.

Studies at Pineville University ,,,,have shown that in elderly people,,, this combination (Purple and Spec-stress) can be much worse.

There??™s good news however,,,,a good diet with exercise,,,,,, lots of rest on a NASA approved mattress,,,, and adding colors like red to the wardrobe can all lead to a full and happy recovery.

Warning: This research has not been approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

CC

Color creates powerful psychological and physiological (or physical) effects. Psychological effects are sensed in the mind; physiological effects actually cause a change in the body. It is important to note that people may react differently to the same color, based on their previous experiences or learned behavior. Research studies have shown that: Purple- triggers aggression and anger if not mixed properly with lighter/happier colors like Red or Gray.

My research has shown that too much Purple mixed with,,,, Spectator-stress may be defined as a "mechanism whereby the human body attempts to adapt to the environment." The body has a normal mechanism for dealing with stressful situations that is known as the "fight or flight" response. As soon as the brain senses danger, it sends messages (electrical, chemical, hormonal) that stimulate the extra energy needed to fight the danger or run away from it. The stress cycle always includes the danger stimulus, the removal of the danger, and a state of relaxation.

Studies at Pineville University ,,,,have shown that in elderly people,,, this combination (Purple and Spec-stress) can be much worse.

There??™s good news however,,,,a good diet with exercise,,,,,, lots of rest on a NASA approved mattress,,,, and adding colors like red to the wardrobe can all lead to a full and happy recovery.

Warning: This research has not been approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

CC

It's actually just a chemical signal that is sent to your brain. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CC

Cuppy:

I'm sure you have done the research, so please give us the results for the effects of wearing:

1. Red, with a bit of grey mixed in.

2. Blue, distinguishing between blue, when not faced with red, and blue when faced with red.

3. Black and gold, particularly when draped over a Bradley wrestler.

Justus, I could not have said it better. It looks like we have multiple candidates for the annual CoachT "Irish Dad" award.

Actually iron, he said it much better than you could ever have wished to. Doubt the truth is entirely there on his story though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's actually just a chemical signal that is sent to your brain. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The good people at www.google.com/medical are experts in this field,,,so don't take my word for it!

Central Nervous

SystemPeripheral

Nervous SystemSomatic

Nervous SystemAutonomic

Nervous System

Parasympathetic= feed and breed

Sympathetic= fight or flight

AlphaReceptorsBetaReceptors

I was just playing around any-whooo,,,,, I'm excited about the close race between the purple teams and Baylor,,,and I hope everyone can just enjoy these young warriors.

2. Blue, distinguishing between blue, when not faced with red, and blue when faced with red.

1. It releases a Spartan like chemical only found in 10% of true alpha males.

2. The absence of Red, Blue is wicked-powerful,,,,however,,,when Red is present, this power lies dormant.

3. Black and Gold is a beautiful thing,,,period! Whether it??™s on a wrestler or on a Ranger it??™s a beautiful thing!

FYI: A LITTLE YELLOW MAKES PURPLE LOOK MUCH BETTER!

CC

The good people at www.google.com/medical are experts in this field,,,so don't take my word for it!

Central Nervous

SystemPeripheral

Nervous SystemSomatic

Nervous SystemAutonomic

Nervous System

Parasympathetic= feed and breed

Sympathetic= fight or flight

AlphaReceptorsBetaReceptors

I was just playing around any-whooo,,,,, I'm excited about the close race between the purple teams and Baylor,,,and I hope everyone can just enjoy these young warriors.

1. It releases a Spartan like chemical only found in 10% of true alpha males.

2. The absence of Red, Blue is wicked-powerful,,,,however,,,when Red is present, this power lies dormant.

3. Black and Gold is a beautiful thing,,,period! Whether it??™s on a wrestler or on a Ranger it??™s a beautiful thing!

FYI: A LITTLE YELLOW MAKES PURPLE LOOK MUCH BETTER!

CC

Typical Father Ryan. THEY HAVE NOOOOOO CLASS!!!!!!

Congratulations to the Father Ryan family. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What a great State your team had.

I enjoyed talking to your fans and the young men from your team. The 103 is a special young man.

I appreciate the parents and Grand Parents who came over to me during the Tournament to apologize for the adult's that lost their head on Thursday.

At dinner last night other Commando parents said the same thing happened to them.

For the out of control adult who called our team losers and asked what place they ???re in.

How Childish!

Let me to answer your childish question.

They finished 13th out of 130 + Schools and was as high as 8th during the event

They are 3 x defending Regional 8 Champions.

They have placed well as a team at the Father Ryan Tourney

We have our 1st female State Champion Ms Emily Russell Who pinned every opponent she face in the first period.

They are not at Father Ryan's level but they are by no means losers. Some are Childish but not losers.

Very seldom do I get to take the High Road! It must be that getting near 50 that has toned down my anger button! It was nice to remind folks that they are adults not children! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

First time in a long time my statement resulted in a moment of silence. LOL

To the mom of the 135 FR State Champ. Congrats on your son's great victory. You deserve your own award! You are the loudest supporter I have ever been around in my 35 year??™s of being around this sport. I??™m jealous. I have been accused of that title but I am humbled by your abilities. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Again thanks to the majority of the Irish parents who are a class act. I will probably have a niecewho is ny Godchild going there in a few years so I will again have family attending the land of purple!

Great Job!

Congratulations to the Father Ryan family. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What a great State your team had.

I enjoyed talking to your fans and the young men from your team. The 103 is a special young man.

I appreciate the parents and Grand Parents who came over to me during the Tournament to apologize for the adult's that lost their head on Thursday.

At dinner last night other Commando parents said the same thing happened to them.

For the out of control adult who called our team losers and asked what place they ???re in.

How Childish!

Let me to answer your childish question.

They finished 13th out of 130 + Schools and was as high as 8th during the event

They are 3 x defending Regional 8 Champions.

They have placed well as a team at the Father Ryan Tourney

We have our 1st female State Champion Ms Emily Russell Who pinned every opponent she face in the first period.

They are not at Father Ryan's level but they are by no means losers. Some are Childish but not losers.

Very seldom do I get to take the High Road! It must be that getting near 50 that has toned down my anger button! It was nice to remind folks that they are adults not children! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

First time in a long time my statement resulted in a moment of silence. LOL

To the mom of the 135 FR State Champ. Congrats on your son's great victory. You deserve your own award! You are the loudest supporter I have ever been around in my 35 year??™s of being around this sport. I??™m jealous. I have been accused of that title but I am humbled by your abilities. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Again thanks to the majority of the Irish parents who are a class act. I will probably have a niecewho is ny Godchild going there in a few years so I will again have family attending the land of purple!

Great Job!

Appreciate the kind words rigger. Congrats to your Commando grapplers on a great showing at state.